Space -Anxceit (Deceit x Virgil)

Virgil's POV

Me and Roman had been in a relationship for at least three or four months now. Things went great at first he was a very good boyfriend!  But lightly he's been super possessive, sure it's nice to have a protective boyfriend but he's taking it way to far!!

I was watching a movie with Patton about a week ago, it is something we do every Friday night as he puts it "bonding time with my emo baby is very important!" The movie ended around 12:30, I walked upstairs to Roman's room to go to bed, we had been sleeping together a lot lightly. I walked in and turned on the light, I jumped at what I saw making me nearly fall backwards out the door, I saw Roman sitting on his bed glaring at me. "How long have you been sitting like that" I asked a little concerned, "long enough to notice that you missed out cuddle session"  he said giving me a cold stare. "Sorry Roman it was a long movie" I replied trying to make him I understand I wasn't purposely avoiding it, "OH so that's what you were doing" he crossed his arms and looked away from me like an angry child "oh come on Roman I told you me and Patton were going to be watching a movie tonight!" "Oh and you didn't think of inviting me" I rolled my eyes getting annoyed at his stupid remarks "I asked you if you wanted to watch it with us and you said NO" I replied raising my voice a little. "Well it's not my fault you have horrible taste in Disney movies" I could feel my blood beginning to boil "really Roman why do you have to be so childish" he gasped and turned to look at me "why must you be S-So SEIfISH" He yelled!

I felt something in the snap "I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE" I screamed I saw him jump at the sudden outburst, I crossed my arms and glared at him! He looked shocked and hurt "wa-what" he looked me confused "you're so controlling and I'm done with it WE ARE DONE" I said pushing past him and grabbing my pyjamas then walking out the door!  Roman stormed out of his bedroom door and yelled " YEAH W-WELL I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAYS" and with that he walked back into his room and slammed that door!

I walked back to my room almost having a panic attack! I was walking past Patton's room, Patton grabbed my hand making me jump at the sudden contact, "I'm guessing you guys broke up" the way he said it sounded more like a statement then a question. " Y-yeah" I replied breaking eye contact "you wonna talk about it kiddo" he asked putting a hand on my shoulder  "uh- n-no I'm okay Pat thanks" I replied covering up the fact I was about to have a panic attack! "Okay-if you need anything don't hesitate to ask kiddo" he said smiling at me "th-thanks Pat good night" I replied walking away "good night kiddo. 

I practically ran into my room, I slammed the door behind me and fell to the floor breathing heavily. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a huge panic attack hit me, I curled up into a ball I held the position for a good 15 minutes then I heard someone say "you okay Virgil" at first I thought it was Patton. But I was wrong I turned around and jolked at who I saw "D-Deceit" I said looking at him "the one and only!" he replied "W-why are you here" I asked looking at the ground still sobbing "I'm here because I sensed to you weren't okay" I looked at him confused "why would you care" I asked.

"I know I'm not the nicest and most caring person b- but the real reason I'm here is because I- I came to confess m-my feelings for you" I was shocked Deceit has a crush on me! "Y-you like m-me" I asked pointing at myself, "y-yes I believe I have c-caught feelings for you Virgil" even though I'd never admit it I've always had a small crush on Deceit it just felt so wrong to like him "I-I Lik~" but Deceit cut me off! "I know you just broke up with Roman b-but I couldn't hold it in anymore" he looked frantic and very nervous it was so odd to see the usually confident man acting this way!

"DECEIT I LIKE YOU TOO" I yelled trying to get his attention, "r-really" he asked looking so happy! "YAY" he yelled running over to me picking me up and hugging, "Oh there's also one more reason I can here" I looked him and said "okay" he let go of me and looked at the floor "I also n-need some help" he said pointing down at his obvious erection. I was shocked I hadn't noticed sooner, I look at him and said "well aren't you just a sly little snake" giving him a devilish smirk I leaned in and began rubbing the bulge. He chuckled and said "my specialty is lying" I squeezed his cock making him moan at the sudden movement, he grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him "don't you go thinking you going to be the dominant one in this relationship" I felt my body get hot, he began rubbing and squeezing my ass I moaned and leaned onto him.

"You got any kinks" asked Deceit, I felt my cock get hard "y-yes" I stuttered "okay and what are they darling" he continued tracing circles into my ass sending a shiver up my spine. "I-I like hair p-pulling, bitting the da-daddy kink and the pet kink" he looked down at me and asked "what do you want to start with pretty boy?" I looked up at him and said "da-daddy" I licked my lips and tugged on his shirt, he smiled and pushed me onto my bed he proceeded to get on top of me straddling my hips. We started making out, he pulled away and started slowly kissing down my neck, biting and sucking at my sensitive neck.

I moaned and squirmed a little making him hold my down, "wa-wait" he looked at me confused "what are you okay" he asked looking down at me, "Isn't this wrong I just broke up with Roman" he raised an eyebrow and asked "do you still like him" I looked away and replied "n-no." "Are you planning on getting back together" he asked rubbing my shoulder "no" he smiled and said "then is there really anything to worry about?" "Y-yes what if he finds out what we're doing or that I like you" he played with my hair and told me "your not in a relationship anymore he has no say in what you do" what he was saying is true so I replied "y-your right" I relaxed.

He continued where he left off, as he got closer to my cock I felt myself get more and more eager "p-please DADDY" I moaned. He began cupping my cock and squeezing it while I was still in my boxers, I moved my hips forward almost fucking into his touch, he started talking off my boxers. He began sucking on my balls, "D-Deceit" he stopped sucking and began pumping me super fast "no baby what do you call me" I was about to come "I-I'm gonna-Ah." He squeezed my cock tightly making me unable to come, "what do you call me baby boy" I replied fast "DADDY" I yelled, he let go and I came right after "what do we say when daddy lets you come" I relaxed a little "th-thank you daddy!" He smiled and said "don't you think your done you still need to help me" I smiled.

I pushed him off me and got on top of him, I pulled him hair and whispered in his ear "your baby boy is gonna make you feel so good" he moaned, I could feel his hard cock pushing against me, I began taking off his pants once he was naked I got out the lube. I lathered his cock in it and put some on my hole, I rubbed and kissed his inner thighs leaving marks all around, then I crawled on top of him. I slowly started inching my way down his length, we both moaned as I bottomed out "b-baby" he moaned. I began bouncing up and down it felt amazing, he started fucking into me we both moaned "C-cum I'm gonna-nah" I bounced faster "cum for me daddy!" "BABY-ah-mm~" he released into me, I felt so full it was great, I collapsed on top of him and smiled "I'm all full daddy!" He smiled and said "let's get cleaned up baby boy" he kissed my head and pulled me to the washroom "okay daddy!"

Hi guys hope you liked the first chapter!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
I'll make another chapter soon!