Fight-Logicality (Patton x Logan)

Warning ⚠️ This chapter will have violence

Patton's POV

Me and Logie bear have been dating for three months now, things have been going great, but I'm dying for a change! Something new and exciting sure what we do is nice, I love cuddling and hugging but that's not enough, its confusing and hard to explain. Logan's smart I'm sure he'd be able to help figure it out!

I walked to his room, he's been in there for a while I'm not sure what he's doing but I  walked into his room "hi Logie." He grunted and turned to look at me "Patton I am currently very busy, I do not have time to talk" "oh-sorry Logie I just had a question" I replied "well I do not have the time to answer it" snapped Logan.

I was surprised that he was talking to me like this, honestly I was a little hurt, what was wrong with him? "Logie a-are you okay" "must I repeat myself-I said leave alone me to do my work" he walked past me and opened the door "s-Sorry Logie I didn't know you were so busy" he rolled his eyes "I do not recall my name being Logie" he shot me a cold glare. "Sorry Logan" I could tell he was clenching the door knob "Stop apologizing and Leave!" I felt myself start to cry "f-FINE" I yelled and stormed past him,crying!

I ran into my room slamming the door behind me still cry. I sat down on my bed and sobbed, I rubbed my eyes and flopped backwards closing my eyes.

Logan's POV

I feel horrible for yelling at Patton like that, I made him cry for no reason, in the moment I didn't know what to do I was in the middle of masturbating, I didn't want Patton to see me like that!! Sure we're dating but we've never done anything even remotely sexual, I just don't want to make him uncomfortable I'm not even sure if he knows what sex is!!

I should probably go apologize I should try to think of an explanation as to why I yelled at him, I still don't want him to know what I was doing!! I walked over to his room and knocked on the door. "C-come in" I heard Patton say in between sniffles, I walked into his room and made eye contact with him, he looked away and stared at the floor "yes Logan" he asked not looking at me "Patton I had no right to yell at you like that and I am deeply sorry."

"It's alright Logan you can get back to what you were doing" he said to not making eye contact with me, should I tell him but what if he doesn't know what masturbating is, well I guess he has to find out sometime. "A-actually what I was doing has something to do with you.." his face lit up "r-really" he smiled "y-yeah" he stood up "can I help you with it then" he asked, I felt my face turn a bright red "o-only if you want to" he raised an eyebrow "of course I want to help you Logie!"

"W-well before you make any final decisions I think I should tell you what it is" he nodded in agreement "okay Logie what is it" I paused for a moment trying to think of a proper way to phrase this "w-well I was um.. pleasuring m-myself" I paused and made eye contact with him "do you know what I mean Pat?" I saw his face turn a bright red, he smirked and walked towards me.

"Sweetie if you were horny you could have just told me" he stood on his tippy toes getting on my level my eye contact with me, he started rubbing my bulge making me quietly moan. He kissed me it was a deep and lustful kiss, it was like he was starving and I was the main course. He deepened the kiss by adding tongue, before I knew it I had my back on the bed and Patton straddling my waist. He began grinding against my erection making me moan "P-Patton" he frowned and grabbed my face so I was looking into his eyes "no" he said firmly shaking me slightly "call me daddy" I felt my face turn a bright red, I just nodded.

Patton's POV

"Lay down on your stomach please" I said pointing at him, he does as I had asked "good boy" I began unbuttoning my pants then taking off my boxers. I leaned over him and undid his pants slowly pulling them off until they fell in the floor leaving his boxers on, raising an eyebrow I looked around my room for the lube soon enough I spotted it. Sitting on the nightstand was a small bottle of lube I walked over and grabbed it walking back to Logan, I stood behind him and began grinning against his entrance through his still clothed ass. "Pl-please daddy don't tease" I could tell he was eager so I pulled off his underwear and threw it to the side. I begin to lube up his entrance, pouring some in my fingers and sliding one in "Da-DADDY" he screamed, I added another one "please just let me ride you daddy!" "Are you sure... I'm not done prepping you" he moaned and make I contact with me "yes daddy please I need you" I smiled and crawled onto the bed.

I laid down getting comfortable "okay baby come here" he smiled like an eager a little kid, I made his way on top of me lining himself up with my cock, he slowly lowered himself down onto me "a-Ah mph" he covered his mouth trying to hold back his moans. Once he was comfortable he began bouncing up and down, I bucked my hip slightly "good boy~" he bounced faster "AH..DA-DADDY~" I felt myself get closer to climax "baby I'm gonna~" but he cut me off "yes daddy pl-please fill  me up" he bounced even faster soon enough I came. I knew that Logan hadn't came yet so I fucked into him A few more times until he did.

He flopped on top of me breathing heavily "th-thank you" I smiled lovingly and kissed him on the tip of his nose "Let's go get cleaned up" he smiled and followed me to the washroom.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!😁
If you guys have any ships you want me to do or any Ideas comment them.
And I'll do my best, anyways bye guys.😁👋