Cuddles-Moxiety (Patton x Virgil)

Patton's POV

I always wake up early so that way I can make the kiddos some breakfast, their always so lazy in the mornings if I don't make them food they won't eat! Virgil is very picky so I always make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a big glass of orange juice, he usually comes downstairs stares to get his food then he thanks me and goes back upstairs. But today he didn't come downstairs!

Everyone had already ate their breakfast, Roman was busy helping Logan with some clothing shopping so they'll be a while. I know he sleeps in but he's never slept in this late, so I thought I'd go give him his food. I love making Virgil happy he's so cute when he's full of joy, I've been thinking of telling him how I feel for a while now, but I'm just the silly father figure there is no way he'd feel the same way.

I walked upstairs with his sandwich and orange juice, I was half way down the hallway when I heard something, it sounded like moaning! As I got closer I could make out something being said in between moans "Ah-mph- P-Patton" wait am I hearing stuff or did Virgil just moan my name!! I felt my cock twitch in my pants, I wasn't sure what to do " V-Virgil it's Patton I have your breakfast" I heard him stop moaning in an instant "um-okay thanks you can come in."

I walked in the door, and saw Virgil sitting in his bed with the covers over him "h-hi Patton" I know what he was doing but I was not going to ask him about it. "You didn't come downstairs so I thought I'd bring you your breakfast" I smiled and held the food out to him, "thanks Pat.... but I'm hungry for something else~" I was confused "o-oh well I can make you something else!"

Virgil's POV

I smiled and said "no what I want to eat is something you already have" his whole face turned a bright red "a-ah wa-what" I licked my lips and said "you heard me or would you prefer I demonstrate" I said as I crawled towards him. "Wa-what do me-mea~" I cut him off by kissing him, I ran my hands through his hair making circles, then out of no were he started kissing back. We pulled away to take a breath "V-Virgil" I smiled "yes Pat~" he broke eye contact for a moment and said "I-I like you" I played with his shirt "I like you too!"

"Yay" he hugged me, in that moment I grabbed him and pushed him onto his back, "w-wait Virgil I-um I heard you m-moaning my name" I stopped "a-um" I looked away "it's okay I-I do it too" I was relieved that Patton did the same thing.

Patton's POV

I felt something come over me it was like I was possessed, soon I was on top of Virgil "um-may I" his whole face turned red "y-yes go ahead!" I started rubbing Virgil's hard member "ah-pa-Patton~" I rubbed harder "yes baby boy~" his squeezed his eyes shut "ah-mph-Fa-Fuck Me!" I chuckled "okay baby~" I turned him over so his so his ass is was facing me "wheres your lube sweetheart" he turned to look at me "uh-under my bed." I got off his bed and looked, wow he has toys this will be fun "Oh you have toys~" he sat up and looked at me. "U-um yes but I-I've never tried them" I chuckled "well there's a first time for everything" he has a lot of them, I grabbed as many as I could and plopped them on his bed I leaned down and grabbed the lube.

"Lean forward for me baby" he leaned forward as I told him to do, I started poring some lube on his hole once I was done that I grabbed one of the toys. "Alright let's start with this" I held up a large dildo "I'm not stretched" I chuckled "this will prepare you for the real thing" I heard him moan a little "pl-please start!" I began rubbing and lightly pushing the dildo against his hole "please Daddy" I pushed in slowly "Ah-F-Fuck" I pushed in fast "bad boy no swearing!"

Once the dildo was fully in I set it to low vibrate "da-daddy please c-cum with me" I felt my cock get harder "okay baby." I grabbed one of the vibraters, I was already stretched so I put some lube on it and pushed it into myself "a-AH-mph~" Virgil leaned back onto me "Yes da-daddy your s-sounds are so pretty" I felt myself get a little closer to climax at the praise. We both began bouncing, "A-AH I'm gonna c-cum" I leaned my head back "Me t-to-Ah" soon after that we came together.

Hope you guys like this chapter.
I'll write another one soon!
Bye guys!👋