Chapter 6♿️

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

"I'm not fucking playing with you" my mom yelled at me.

"I'm not playing with yo stank ass either Ian have no niggas in the house" I argued.

She found a pair of MY basketball shorts on the floor in my room and thinks I had a nigga in her house.

Fuck was she doing in My Room anyway?

"So whose shorts were those?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"MINE" I yelled.

"You don't even play basketball"

"Yes the hell I do, and if you were a real mother you would know what the fuck I be doing!!!"

"Who the hell is you talking to? matta fact get yo shit and get out my house" she said. I looked at her like she was dumb.

"Nah bitch get YO shit and get tf out MY house, I pay the damn bills so carry yo ass!! You got 3 hours to get tf out or ima stop paying the bills and leave yo homeless ass here" I argued.

She looked at me then scoffed and went upstairs.

"What time is it?" I asked myself.

It's 1:07. Bitch better be out my house by 4:07 and I ain't fucking playing with her ass either. Can't believe I claimed her as my damn mother.

I went upstairs to see her packing her shit and crying. She done did this shit so many times that I don't even regret kicking her out the house.

If I told y'all what she did 4 years ago you'd be asking why tf am I even with her still.

But at the time my mother was the only family I had other than Visa so I took her back.

Visa came out the room rubbing her eyes. I guess she just woke up.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I'm kicking momma out" I told her.

"About damn time the shit she did to you Idek why she even here. Ian even wanna come here but I came here for you" she told me.

I nodded my head looking at the floor feeling tears brim my eyes.

"Aww come here" she told me holding her arms out.

I walked towards her as she pulled me into a hug. At that point I couldn't take it anymore. I let all the tears drop not binding any of them back.

She pulled me into her room and I sat on the bed.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I just...what kinda mother does some shit like that...it's like now I'm really starting to think of everything and it's just like I was a fool for taking her selfish ass back" I continued to cry.

"She won't in the right state of mind..and she still ain't, but we got this without her aight?"

I nodded my head as I wiped the rest of my tears.

I heard the door close.

I got up and looked into my momma room to see all her shit gone.

Damn that was fast.

"You wanna go to Leeky house? The boys always find a way to cheer you up. Especially Quan" she smirked.

I laughed at her. "But I don't want him to ask what's wrong..I'm not ready to tell him what she did yet"

"And you don't have too"

I sighed before nodding my head.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face before getting dressed and going back into Visa'a room.

She was already dressed and ready.

We both walked out the house and began to walk to Leeky crib.

Nobody was on the curb so we figured they were inside.

I knocked on the door.

Pab opened it with a mug on his face.

"It's thing 1 and thing 2 y'all" he said before letting us in the house as everyone was seated either on the couch or on the floor.

"Bitch fuck u" I replied as I took a seat next to Quan on the couch.

Oh and did I tell u this nigga finally got another couch. Like thank god, niggas was tired of sitting on the floor.

Visa sat next to Leeky on the other couch. They would low key be a cute ass couple.

I laid my head and Quan's shoulder as he smoked a blunt. These niggas smoke everyday damn.

"You aight?" He asked me.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Come here real quick" he told me standing up from the couch heading towards the stairs.

I sighed before getting up and following him up the stairs.

We reached the hall way and then he turned around.

"What's wrong? " he asked.

"Nothing Tyquain" i told him.

"You don't never call me by my full name so just tell me what's wrong"

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said.

He smacked his teeth before bumping past me and going back downstairs.

Great now he mad at me.