Chapter 11♿️

Tyquian Terrel Bowman

"Pack y'all shit cause we going to Atlanta" I yelled when I walked into Leeky house.

"Nigga fuck u mean Cali?" Noonie asked scrunching her face up.

"Exactly" Visa agreed.

" first of all I said Atlanta don't even know where tf u got Cali from and It's a manager that wanna meet with me down there about some type of deal and shit" I said mugging her.

"Fuck is u mugging me for?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and sat next to her on the couch.

"Someone is on there period" I heard her mumble.

"Get tf outta here" I said pushing her.

"Don't be putting yo hands on my bestfriend DA FUCK" Q said standing up.

"PERIODTTT" Visa yelled as the rest of them laughed but I was still mugging them.

"Nah frfr we leaving later on today and we staying for a week so get to packing"

"How tf u gone tell us the day of my nigga" Pab said crossing his arms.

"Nigga u knew shut the hell up"

"Y'all might not wanna go in that bathroom for a little minute" Perc said walking downstairs.

"Nigga I smell it from here" we all complained.

"Spray sum fuck is u just standing there for" Leeky yelled at him.

"First of all I had congestion and second you'on even have no spray" he replied taking a seat on the couch.

"Hell nah come on Visa let's go" Noonie said getting up as Visa laughed and walked to the door before leaving.

"Nasty ass nigga" I mumbled.

"Its nature" he spoke rolling his eyes.

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

"I don't understand why his dumbass tells us the day of. Now ion even know what to pack" I mumbled.

I grabbed my PINK suitcase and put 10 pairs of underwear and matching bras, before putting 5 pairs of Pajamas. I then grabbed 8 outfits in total and put them in there along with shoes to match.

1 hour later....

Me and Visa had just finished packing when the doorbell had rung.

I went downstairs and opened it only to be faced to faced with my mom.

I rolled my eyes before trying to close the door on her but she had put her hand on it and pushed it open before walking in and sitting on the couch.

"GET TF OUT SON" I yelled at her.

She just stared at me before turning the Tv on.

Visa had basically ran down the stairs and looked at our mother.

I started breathing heavily.

"Aye Noonie remember what the doctor told u. Breath in and out 10 times and count to three" Visa said rubbing my back.

"I swear to god momma ion wanna put my hands on u but best believe I will if you'on get tf out" Visa told her.

"Y'all ungrateful ass kids ain't gone do shit" she spoke.

Breath in and out.

In and out.

In and out.

In and- fuck it.

1

2- fuck that shit too.

I jumped over the couch and grabbed her hair before dragging her out the house.

"Ahhhhh" she screamed in pain as she started kicking the air.

"Noonie stop. They gone make u go back to the place just stop" Visa yelled at me.

"Quan, Leeky, Pab, Q come here" Visa yelled as I continue to pull her hair.

I stopped pulling and just started punching her everywhere. All the anger I had inside of me shit was being taken out on her.

I saw blood, and lots of it but won't shit gone make me stop.

I felt someone wrap there arms around my waist trying to pull me off but I held on.

"Stop mamas it ain't worth it" Quan whispered in my ear making me fall to the ground and start crying.

He picked me up before taking me into the house.

Jah'Naria Zara Atiko

"Mama just go please" I begged as tears were threatening to fall.

She got up and ran towards me. As an instinct I punched her dead in her face causing her to fall on the floor.

It took everything in me to not just start punching her in her shit. My fucking sister. My YOUNGER sister I was suppose to protect.

Just thinking bout that made me start shaking before jumping on her and start punching her dead in her face.

"Your own daughter mama why?" I asked as I began choking her and she was grabbing my hands to stop begging to breath.

Leeky pulled me off of her and walked me into the house also.

Ain't this some bullshit.