Chapter 18♿️

Tyquian Terrel Bowman

"Who's outside?" Jai asked me as we just finished fucking. I scrunched my eyebrows looking out the window seeing Noonie coming out of the car with Visa and the boys behind her.

"Shit. Shit. Shit that's Noonie when she opens the door tell her I'm not here" I panicked as I put my pants and shirt back on.

She mugged me before smirking and going to answer the door.

Dammit I'm bout to get caught.

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

I banged on the door a good 3 times before it finally opened. I looked at the girl standing in front of me mugging her. This is who he cheats on me with? She ain't even cute.

"Yes?" She asked with hella attitude.

"Is Tyquain here?" I asked with the same amount of attitude in my voice.

She smirked before answering.

"Yes, but he told me not to tell you he was here" she laughed.

I'm glad she thinks this is funny.

As soon as those words came out her mouth I punched her ass dead in her face causing her to fall on the floor.

"You is a weak ass bitch, Ian wasting my time fighting you" I told her walking up the stairs.

I pushed open the door to see Quan putting on his shoe. He looked at me with a scared look on his face.

"You fucking serious Terrell?" I asked him trying not to cry cuz I'm a bad bitch.

"Baby I'm sorry she invited me over to talk and she ended up touching on me and shit" he explained.

"YOU SHOULD'VE LEFT AS SOON AS SHE DID THAT" I yelled at him.

"BABY IM SORRY"

I walked over to him and smacked his ass with all my damn strength as he held his face.

"I was gone ride for yo ass to Tyquain. U ain't never gone find another bitch like me I hope you know that" I told him. I took the promise ring he gave a couple weeks ago throwing it at him before walking out the door.

I felt someone pull my hair from behind as I immediately turned around and started swinging on whoever it was.

She was getting some good hits in till I punched her dead in her face again and she fell onto the floor.

I took my glock 27 out and aimed it at her head. I told y'all I was gone let this thing blow didn't I? And that's exactly what the fuck I did.