First Day Of Misery

LIZ POV

"Liz Hurry Up We're Gonna Be Late" I Hear My Brother Nash Yell At Me From Downstairs " Coming !" I Yell Back As I Take A Last Glance At Myself In The Mirror Satisfied With How I Look Today. I Start My Way Down The Stairs " Finally " Nash Says With A Little To Much Sarcasm . "I Thought You Were Gonna Stay Up There Forever " My Little Brother Hayes Says. Nash Laughs "Shut Up Both Of You I Didn't Even Take That Long" I Say As I Playfully Punch Them Both "Owwww" They Say At The Same Time Pulling The Same Pouting Face . "Alright You Three Out The Door or you gonna be late " my Brother Will Says As He Pushes Us Out The Door. I Laugh At The Weirdness Of My Family As We Enter The Car.

Nash Gives Me A Mysterious Grin "What" I Ask . He Says Nothing And Just Turns On The Radio As His Favorite Song Is Playing "ugh" I Hate This Song "Nooooo" I Scream As I Pretend To Cry "Change The Station" I Whine "no" He Says As The Smile Still Lays Plastered On His Face, I Just Wanted To Slap It of . Eventually The Song Changed And We All Started Yelling/Screaming The Lyrics Really Loud And Of Key . We Started Getting Weird Looks From People We Didn't Care As A Matter Of Fact It Encouraged Us We Just Started Singing Worse Then Before If That's Even Possible .

We Quiet Down As We Enter The School Parking Lot. Ugh I Say To Myself. I So Didn't Miss This School , I Hated It ."Well Here Goes Another Year Of Torchure And Misery" I Whisper So Only I Could hear .