Friends

"Lizzz !!" I Smile As I Turn Around Already Knowing Who It Is. Mary-Jane Mendoza My Best Friend , She's Beautiful. She's Tall About 5'7 , Natural Brunette Curls , And Is Really Nice I Love Her To Death. Next To Her Is Waving Mahogany Lox . She Is Unexplainably Stunning . she Has Blondish Brown Curls And Is A D.J . And Next To Her Is A Smiling Alyssa Shouse , She Is What You Call gorgouse . She Has A Beautiful Personality And Can Always Put A Smile On Your Face.

There The Only Reason I even Bother Coming To School As A Matter Of Fact There The Only Reason I'm Even Alive .

*FLASHBACK

"GoodBye Cruel World!!" I Scream at the top of my lungs Ready To Sink The Blade Deep Into My wrist . Then BAM Someone Comes Barging In And Swats The blade Out Of My Hands, I Look Up And See Mary In Tears As She Give Me A Tight Hug " How Could Ever Even Think About Doing Something Like This . Did You Know That If You Die I'de Have To Hangout With All These Ratchet people " She Says As She Chuckles To Herself . she Always Seemed To Know The Wrong Time To Make Jokes But I Still Loved Her . "Promise You a Wont Tell Nash Pr Anyone Else" I Ask Pleadingly. She sighs And I Could Tell She Was Hesitating Bit Then Gave In . "I Promise " She Said . "It'll Be Our Little Secret " .

*END OF FLASHBACK

"Hey Guys" I Practically Yell As We Do Our Little Group Hug Thingie. I See Nash And Hayes Walking Over To A Couple Of Friends . " How Was Your Summer ?" Alyssa Asks Since I Was Away At My Grandmas For The Whole Summer . " It Was Good" I Was Gonna Say Something Else But Was I Interrupted By The School Bell Indicating That We Only Gave 5 Minutes To Get To Our Next Class " I Hate School!" I Say Rather Loudly . All The Girls Laugh As We Exchange Schedules.

I Have Mary In Every Of My Periods Except For Science And I Have Most Of All My Other Classes With Alyssa And Mahogany . And We All Have Lunch Together ... Thank Jesus . We Walk Over To Our Lockers And I Notice Were All Basically Neighbors This Day Just Keeps Getting Better And Better. Me And Alyssa Have Our First Period Together So We Walk In Together . I Stop Dead At My Tracks . Great just great I Just Had To Have The Basket Ball Captain And Cheer Captain In my Class . Out Of All The People In the World Why Andrew And Caroline . I Try To Keep my Eyes Forward As Me And Mary Make Our Way To The Only Available Seats In The Back . -Skank, Whore, Slut, Bitch, Ugly, Geek Is All I Hear As We Walk By. I Bite My Lower Lip As I Sit Down Trying TomDrown Out Tears . I Look Over And Mary Is Giving Me A Reassuring Look. I Look Toward The Front Of The Class As The Teacher Walks In . I Didn't Pay Attention To A Word He Said The Only Thing On my Mind Was How Much I Missed How It felt Like To Cut.