The News

LIZ POV

It's 6th Period My Last Class Of The Day. It Felt Like I Was In There For Hours But It Was Only Like Five Minutes. I Was Doing Nothing But Staring At The Clock Waiting For The School Day To End. Right When The Bell Rang I Gathered a All Of My Stuff And Ran Out Of The Room Heading Straight Towards My Locker . I Sped Walked Down The Hall But Slowed Down Once I Noticed Nash Was Leaning Against The a Wall Waiting For Me .

"Hey Nash" I Asked Sort Os Questioningly .

"Ready To Go I'm Giving You A Ride Back "

"Oh .. Umm Yeah I Guess Lets Go "

Nash Drove All The Way Home In Silence . I Know He's Hiding Something From Me And I Hated When He Does. I'm Gonna Let It Slip For Now But I'm Gonna Figure Out What It Is. When We Got Home I went Straight To My Room And All The Memories From School Came Back To Taunt Me . I Cried And When I Say I Cried I Mean Like I Cried Out An Ocean Full Of Water. I Have Almost All Of My Classes With At Least One Of My Bullies. I Just Kept Crying Hugging My Knees And Rocking Myself Back And Forth As I cried myself To Sleep.

*2 Hours Later*

After I woke Up I Took A shower And Went Outside To Throw Some Hoops . Then Nash Opened The Back Door And Said Ge Needed To Talk To Me . I Knew He Ws Nervous Because He Was Fidgeting And Playing With His Fingers . I Took One Last Shot And Ran Inside Finding Nash Sitting In The Couch, I Sat Next To Him.

" What Do You Need To Talk To Me About "

"It's About Magcon I'm Leaving In About A Month To Go On Tour With The Other Guys An I'm Gonna Be Gone For 3 Months. And Hayes Is Coming With Me ."

"So What Your Telling Me Is That Your Gonna Go On Tour And The Worst Part Is Your Not Leaving For. Month But for 3 !"

"But I Also Have Something Else To Tell You "

"And That Is .... ?

"Do You Want To Go On Tour With Me "

"You Want ME To Go On Tour With you "

"Yes I Already Told Bart And He Said You Could Go . So Do You Wanna"

"Yes Yes Yes Yes " I Practically Screamed In His Ear. I Was So Happy I Was Literally Jumping Up And Down . I Stopped Once I Noticed He Started To get All Nervous And Started Looking At The Ground.

"Are You Ok Nash " I Ask Starting To Get A Little Worried .

" uhh... Welllll... You See .. Uhhhh?"

"JUST SPIT IT OUT NASH !!! "

"Ok Ok I Was Just Wondering If You Could Bring You Friend Marry Along To ? Bart Said It Was Okay " The I Notice He Starts Getting All red And He Stares At His Hands As He Plays With His Finders Nervously. OM FUCKING G. My Brother Has A Crush On My Best Friend ..........