Oh My God They Were Roommates

He-he, vine reference in the title. Oops, I shouldn't have said that. ANYWAY! Jack and Mark are roommates, Dark and Anti also live with them. Enjoy the mega fluff :P

3rd person POV

Jack lounged on the couch, a bowl of potato crumbs littered his stomach.  The TV yelled loudly, though he wasn't even listening. He was on his phone, scrolling through Instagram. This was his only time alone after all. No annoying demons screaming or Mark constantly needing attention. It was pure bliss. Mark was still sleeping. His snores echoed throughout the house. Anti and Dark had gone food shopping, they would be gone for at least another 15 minutes. Hopefully, Mark doesn't wake up. 

Five minutes had passed and still no interruptions. Odd... Mark is still sleeping, despite that, it was 12:04.  

Jack hadn't noticed that his eyes had drifted closed. A short nap couldn't hurt anyone. His phone slipped from his hands and landed on his stomach. Jack turned over onto his side for more comfort, he now faced that couch back. 

SLAM. The front door was thrown open by an unhuman like force. Jack nearly jumped out of his own skin, his heart raced. Anti skipped inside holding a small bag. Dark slowly trailing behind him. Dark was holding five paper bags in his muscular arms. Jack's chest had stopped thumping so violently, his nerves calmed down. He looked at the two men and sighed. 

"What are you guys doing back so soon," his Irish accent slurred with sleepness. Anti tossed his bag onto the island. Dark gently set the heavy bags next to Anti's. 

"What do you mean? It's twelve-thirty, dude," Dark said as he began taking food out and setting it on the island. Had he really sleeping for 25 minutes?! 

"Oh, he-he," Jack awkwardly laughed, "Anyways, what did you guys get?" Anti ran up to the couch and leaned his arms on the back of it. His face was nearly two inches from Jack's head. 

"Nothing special," Dark answered. He took out a carton of eggs and gently set down, trying not to crack them. Anti combed back his hair with his hand. 

"We got soup, lot's of soup," Anti giggled, his voice glitching out from excitement. 

"Soup is cheap after all," Dark commented. Seven cans of chicken soup were stacked up. Jack rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stood up. He waddled over to the kitchen. Anti took this as an opportunity to take Jack's seat, he jumped onto the couch and grabbed the remote. He flicked through channel after channel. Jack picked up a jug of milk, he carried it over to the fridge and set it inside. "Is Mark still asleep?" Dark questioned. 

"Yup, maybe I should wake him up." 

"Good idea," Dark said continuing to put groceries away. Jack ambled down the hallway and up the stairs. His and Mark's room was the last one on the right. He slightly opened the doot. Jack peeked in and saw Mark sound asleep. Loud snores pounded in Jack's ears. He crept into the bedroom and sneaked up to the bed. Standing over Mark, Jack stared at the man's face. His stumble was growing out of hand and the red in his hair was fading. Jack tapped his boyfriend's face lightly. 

"Markimoo, wake up," he cooed. Mark's shoulder's flinched and he moved his head around. Still, he didn't wake up. Again, Jack tapped his face, this time harder. Mark's eyelids lifted slightly. Dark chocolate eyes looked back at Jack. He smiled and pressed a gentle kiss on Mark's head. 

"Urrgh, good morning Jack," Mark spoke. 

"Marky, it's 12:30. It's not morning, silly," he laughed. Mark slowly sat up and stretched his arms. 

"It is?" Mark asked. 

"Yes, Markimoo. You need to get up now and help put away the groceries," Jack said. Mark swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up. 

"Fine, just let me get dressed," Mark responded. Jack said ok and left the room. He walked down the stairs and into the living area. Anti was sitting on the counter and swinging his legs. Dark leaned next to him and smiled. The two were talking. 

"Aww, look at the two lovebirds," Jack giggled. Dark looked over and blushed. Anti also looked over and waved. 

"Hiya Jack, Dark was just telling me how he wants to-" Anti was cut off by Dark covering his mouth with his hand. 

"So, did you wake up sleeping beauty?" Dark asked quickly. Jack rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke. 

"Yea, he's getting dressed now," Jack answered. Just as he said that Mark stumbled into the room. He was wearing a hoodie and a pair of Jack's sweatpants which were too small. He stood next to Jack and yawned. 

"Look who's awake," Dark laughed. 

WELP. That's it for now. I hope you guys, gals, and pals enjoyed this mess. Don't forget to vote and comment!!! :))))))

~✨Sugoishii✨