The Add, for the Addams.

⚠️⚠️WARNING MATURE THEMES⚠️⚠️
The girl with red and black, is the hair, and the other girl is for the makeup style.
☆~☆JUST so you guys know. I'm writing this as if the main character is a gothic kind of girl!! So if you're not gothic, or don't like what is in this book, please dont leave hurtful comments!! I'm writing this as my own personal book, just putting y/n instead of my name!☆~☆

☆Y/n☆
"Fucking Asshole!!" I look up at the note on the front door, again.

'Y/n, your step-mother I left for our "Lovers Mexican Cruise" and we've both talked long and hard about this. And we've decided it's time that you get the fuck out, you're 17, out of highschool, and honestly Tiff is scared of you, and the whole, 'my soul is black' shit. So, now you know, your crap is in the dumpster by the road. Don't contact us, or come near us. Have fun being an adult, Bitch.'

"This is shit!" I kick the door, leaving a scuff mark on my boot, as I glare at the letter. I feel tears start to form, and I back up, pull my fist back to my ear, and pivot slightly. Slamming my fist into the letter. I crinkle the letter, and chip the paint on the door,

"Fuck! Nice job.." I say as I pull my bleeding knuckles to my chest, and glare up at the piece of paper. Cursing small insults under my breath I turn and start to make my way to the garbage bin, and the road. I open the lid, grabbed my purse, and then tipped over the bin.

"Where the fuck are you!?" I start to tear stuff out, and then I see it. A picture of the gutter, a little paper boat, and the big red word, 'IT'. I grab it, open it to the first page, there I see Mr. King's signature along with,

'To: Y/n,
Keep being a fan of the unusual.
From: Stephen King"

I smile, stuff it into my purse, and start to search again. I start sorting again, and find it, the old shoes I kept from when I was little. I take the left shoe, and take the cash out of it.

"Oh thank god. I thought that ass took you!" I kiss the cash, a quick peck, as I stand up. I turn, seeing a curtian move back into place, I roll my eyes.

"Nosey ass fucking neighbors!" I turn, putting my cash in my purse, I start down the street, on my way to a new life.

☆☆☆Timeskip☆☆☆

I get to the motel, and walk to the desk, no ones there.

"Hello..?" No answer, I look again, then see the keys to my right. I take a quick glance then steal a set of the keys. I quickly walk out, taking a peek at the keys.

"13.." I give a chuckle, and spot the newspaper stand, I take one and head to the room. I open the door, get inside shut the door, lock it, and then smell the stench of smoke. I wrinkle my nose,

"Smells like home..." I dump my stuff on the floor, and stretch on onto the bed. I look up at the ceiling, watching the small dust particles fall in the air. With a huff I sit up, and start looking through the newspaper.

"Classifieds Classifieds Classifieds..AhA!" I take the page, and throw the others down to the floor, as I start to read. 'Sugar baby needed. GROSS! Woman flavored ramen for a dollar..?! The hell!?' I keep reading until I find an add for a babysitter. 'The Addams' huh?' I pull the phone over, and call the number. After a few rings, I hear a woman on the other side of the phone.

"Addams?" I sit up straight, without thinking,

"Yes, Hello. I was wondering if this in-home babysitter position was still open..?" I say then adjust my choker a bit.

"Ah, yes the spot is still available, would you like to try and be the next?" I give the phone a weird look, 'Would I like to try?! Are the kids devil's or something?'

"Yes. I would love to try and fill the spot." I say nodding my head.

"Alright then..." I get the pad of paper on the nightstand and start to write.

"Uh-huh..alright, ok thank you!" I added, as she hung up. I drop the phone onto the receiver, and lay back down.

"She sounded dark.." I give myself a smile.

"I like it." And with that I pushed everything off the bed, and fell asleep, hoping I'd have a place to live tomorrow.

⚠️⚠️⚠️AGAIN THIS BOOK IS FOR ME PERSONALLY, IF SOMETHING TRIGGERS YOU THEN I APOLOGIZE!!⚠️⚠️⚠️