Meeting the Family

⚠️⚠️MATURE THEMES AHEAD⚠️⚠️

☆Y/n☆

I get up the next morning, and look at the clock.

"Fuck! I might be late!" I jump up real quick, and take a quick shower. I dry off, blow dry my hair and dress. I take a look and it's about twenty minutes since I had the meeting. I grab the newspaper, and my purse, I run out the door, leaving the key to the room behind. I run to the bus stop, and wait, looking down at the paper again. The bus comes by and I hop on, dropping three quarters into the fare box I start to make my way to the back.

"Hey Kid, Where ya goin'?" I turn to see the driver looking at me, turned around at the waist. I give an awkward, hesitant, smile, and walk back to the front. I give him the paper, which I had circled the add, and addressed.

"Could I be dropped off here..?" I look down, fiddling with my hands, I look up and see him nod to himself and wave his hand.

"Yeah.. the Addams place.." I turn and walk away to the back. I sit down and look out the window. I wait as we stop at a few places, people getting on, few get off. I watch the scenery, the bright green of the vegetation, and the hues of the houses hurt my eyes, I have to squint just a little, avoiding the glare of windows, and windshields of nearby cars. I quietly glare, and as I'm about to start get pissy the colors dull. Yards get farther. And suddenly we stop in front of a house. I get up, walk to the front of the bus, and watch the driver point at the huge house.

"That's their place." I smile, and hop off the bus. I watch the bus leave, and in its absence I get the feeling of home. I lug my purse up a little higher, and start across the street.

"WOW...!" I walk to the gate, and it opens with a small growling like noise. I run my hand over the bars, as I walk, and it seems to shudder at my touch. It closes, and I stop, bringing my hands to my chest as I take in the sight. Ivy slowly crawling up the walls, windows covered in dust, bushes filled with thorns, brambles cover the sidewalk, and the edges of the driveway. I breathe in the air, stale and the same feeling of sorrow, and despair, as a graveyard. I walk the remaining bit of driveway, up the few steps, until I'm at the door. After looking at the roseless rosebush to my left, I gain the courage to knock on the door. After a few seconds it opens, and a tall man, I believe, looks down at me with a small groan.

"H-hello, I'm here for the add, I'm sorry that I may be early. ." I hold up the paper, and he let's me inside. As the door closes I hear someone walk into the room, and a woman's voice.

"Are you here for the Nanny position, Miss...?" I turn to see a beautiful woman, dark hair, red lush lips, I quickly look her up and down, 'Love that dress..' I look back up, her fierce eyes capturing mine. I blush, and unconsciously step back, my hand tightening on my purse.

"Yes Ma'am. I'm Y/n." I stand up straight, and hold my hand out to her. She gently places her hand into mine.

"The pleasure is.." she removes her hand from mine, and I happen to see her try and subtly check me out.

"All. Mine." I look away, slightly embarrassed, then look back to her. I watch her lips turn up into a small, smirk as she looks behind me.

"Ah, Gomez, Fester. This is Y/n, the Nanny." I turn, and see two men, one with slicked back hair, and one without any hair, laughing. They both stop, I guess finally hearing the woman, and seeing me. They both smile, and I nod my head with a small smile. They walk over, the woman and the man with slicked back hair, held eachother, while the bald man stood beside me, his head kindof tucked into his shirt collar.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n." I smile, and the man and woman pair both smile at eachother then they look at me. I smile, and then I see a knife fly past head, and lunge itself into the wall. Unfazed, I turn, pulling the knife from the wall.

"Whetstone, Bowie, 16 inches, Full Tang, Stainless steal, clip saber

"Whetstone, Bowie, 16 inches, Full Tang, Stainless steal, clip saber. Nice knife.." I run my finger along the blade,

"A little dull. A few minutes against a grinding stone should do the tri-.." I say as I look up, everyone, plus two children, and an old woman, holding a baby, looked at me and smiled.

"You're hired!" The man declares. I smile, kindof hesitantly.

"Okay. Thank you Mr..?" The woman smiles,

"This is Gomez, I am Morticia, then we have Grandmama Addams, Pubert, Fester, Lurch, Wednesday, and Pugsly." She introduces everyone, while motioning towards them, then I feel something tap my foot, I look down, and see a dismembered hand.

"And of course, there's Thing." I smile, and crouch down.

☆3rd P.O.V☆

As Y/n crouches down, unknown of her under skirt hitching up just that much, to get someone excited, as she starts talking to thing without thinking. Fester, Gomez, and Morticia, all seem to notice, Gomez squeezing Morticia's hand just slightly, in excitement. Fester starts to feel uneasy, seeing that little bit of extra of the, soft looking, pale, white skin [[IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE/PALE\ECT. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR ME PERSONALLY, I just dont like putting my name.]] poking out from those dark clothes. Gomez and Morticia, looked at eachother and smiled, they had found a new intresting toy to play with. Fester gave an awkward smile, watching the new nanny.

☆Y/n's P.O.V☆

I stand up, Thing down by my heels, and look to the knife in my hand.

"So who's is this..?" Wednesday, I believe, steps forward.

"Mine, Ms. Y/n..." She looks blank, but I can see a bit of pink form on her cheeks when I smile at her, handing back the blade. Gomez smiles, and claps Fester on the shoulder with one hand, holding Morticia with the other.

"Welcome to the Addams!"