'Game' Night

⚠️Some 'adult' things⚠️
F/F= favorite food

Y/n's P.o.v

We get home from the family day, and everyone splits off, Fester running upstairs and the kids quietly walking away to some unknown corner of the house. I shrug without thinking and head to my room. I get there, and kick off my shoes, and drop my purse on my bed. I pick up my personal copy of IT and make my way to the library. I get there seeing no one else in the halls, and slowly open the doors, I take a peek inside and quickly make my way to a chair by the window. I tuck my feet up underneath me, and open the book.

"Sweet sweet, page 1." I smile, and let myself get absorbed into a fictional reality I wished was real.  As I'm about to finish the third chapter, I hear the double doors slide open.

"Oh, Y/n. There you are, dinner is ready." I turn, looking at Morticia, and notice she seems more... 'What's the word.... Excited..?' I stand up, as she makes her way to me. I put my book on the seat, and feel something on my arm. I look to see Morticia's arm linked in mine. She pats my arm and starts to practically drag me out the room. I quickly get my footing, and we're walking in sync the rest of the way to the kitchen. The kitchen seems brighter, cheerier, and I notice as soon as we step across the threshold. We turn the corner, and everyone seems to be waiting on us to start eating. I get slightly embarrassed as I make my way to my seat, and set myself into the chair.

"I-I'm so sorry for k-keeping you all from eating.." I look down to my lap, then hear a few laughs. I turn, and see Gomez and Grandmama Addams, trying to hold in small chuckles. 

"D-did I say something wrong...?" I look at them, feeling my self blush darker, due to the uncertainty and embarrassment. Gomez gives me a genuine smile, and my heart involuntarily flutters. 

"No, belle [Beautiful], you're fine. It's just Mama Addams, made this to welcome you officially." I give him a suspicious look, and look to the covered dish in front of me. 

"What do you me-" I stop when Lurch reaches over my shoulder, and pulls off the cover.

"I-is that F/f..?" I watch as my vision slowly blurred, as I take in the sight. I smile, as I slowly take a bite, 'It Sooo Good..!' I feel my mouth water, as I finally swallow, the warmth[or cold] slowly spreading my body, easing my embarrassment. I open my eyes, and look straight to Grandmama.

"Thank you so much Grandmama!!" She gives me a toothy smile, some missing. 

"Good..I tried some 'people' recipes." I stop, and feel myself pale, eyes going wide. She looks at me, and realizes what I'm thinking. 

"No. no. no!! Not like that deary, I mean, like other people's recipes. That they've found to be good." I let out the breath I was unknowingly holding, and put my hand to my chest, 

"Oh- thank you for clarifying." I look at her and smile. Everyone laughs, then starts to eat, I look down at my food, and hesitantly take another bite. Forgetting all about the little complication as the flavor takes over my mind. I slow myself and savor the food I haven't eaten in over two years. 

;~; Time Skip ;~;

We all finish dinner, and I go to help Grandmama with the dishes, and Gomez, slips his arm around my shoulder.

"Belle, Mama can do that, Morticia and I need you for something." I turn to look at Grandmama, and she nods, turning back to the dishes. I turn back to him, and see him smile.

"O-okay, what do you guys need..?" He walks me to my room, and slightly pushes me inside. 

"Get some shoes on." He smirks, as I sit down on my bed, pulling my boots over, and grabbing some socks from my nightstand's drawer. I put on the socks, tug on my boots, stand up and dust off my skirt, even though there is nothing there. I turn to Gomez, and he seems like he's just appraised a high-priced, well sought-after,  gem. Like he had just won the lucky lottery. We make eye contact, and he holds his arm out to me, I look to his arm, and blush as I walk over, taking his arm in mine. He gives me a small nod, as we begin to walk. Gomez leads me down the stairs, and then outside to a small gazebo. He let's go of my arm, and we walk up to the platform, my eyes lift, and land on the rest of the family except for Lurch. I smile and walk to everyone, they all seem to be expressing their own version of happiness. I walk to them, and give a questioning look.