SEVEN | ARTICLE

KENNEDY MAISE'S FIRST APPEARANCE
IN THREE YEARS

Actress, Kennedy Maise, was recently spotted at the JFK airport after being away from the public's eye for three years

Actress, Kennedy Maise, was recently spotted at the JFK airport after being away from the public's eye for three years. Many fans have wondered why the actress took a break from the fame leading to numerous rumors being spread around.

After her split from Sebastian Stan in 2016 the actress became almost nonexistent on all her social media platforms. Rumors that she was pregnant with Stan's child spread like wildfire and were never denied. Although the couple ended this on a good note they haven't had contact with each other according to an anonymous source.

Stan has moved on and is now engaged to Dallas Hiddleston after two years of dating. The couple meet while filming Avengers: Infinity War in 2017.

After being away from NYC for three years, Maise's first stop was Stan's old apartment building. After talking with security for a few minutes she left the building. One could only imagine what she was hoping to talk about with him. Maybe their possible child?

Her next stop was to Chace Crawford' home in Manhattan where she stayed for a couple hours before going to the airport once again and leaving the state.

Why did she stay at Sebastian's apartment straight after her flight? Why was she only here for a couple hours? We only hope to learn the answers.

RELATED ARTCLES

Sebastian Stan and Kennedy Maise Best Moments

I, Tonya Movie Trailer

Avengers: Endgame Possible Endings