EIGHT | PHONE CALL

INCOMING CALL FROM CHACE

SEBASTIAN:
"Isn't it like 2am in New York? Why are you calling me?"

CHACE:
"I know you're on vacation with Dallas but I need to tell you something before you read it on the internet. Kennedy came to see me because she was looking for you and I asked her to be honest with me and tell me why she basically disappeared for almost 3 years."

SEBASTIAN:
"Wait- Kennedy came to see you?"

CHACE:
"Yes that's what I said. Listen Sebastian this is important. She tol-"

SEBASTIAN:
"How is she? I tried to contact her after we broke up but she didn't want to talk to me."

CHACE:
"She's great. She looked happier than ever. No offense. But Seb I'm trying to fucking tell you something impor-"

SEBASTIAN:
"I'm a dad aren't I?"

CHACE:
"Yeah- how did you know?"

SEBASTIAN:
"Before I was with Dallas someone sent me a picture of Kennedy with a baby but I didn't believe it was hers because if it was than that would mean it's also mine. I guess I just didn't think Kennedy would keep something like that from me."

CHACE:
"I wish I could've told you in person but I felt that you should hear it from a friend rather than reading about it online."

SEBASTIAN:
"I'm not sure if I should be happy that I have a kid or furious that she kept him or her away from me and they had to grow up without a father. I always believed her to be an honest and caring woman but I can't believe she would do this to me. I know I didn't want a family but if she would've told me I would've supported her. "

CHACE:
"She could have been scared to tell you. You're right, I wouldn't have thought she was capable of something like this."

SEBASTIAN:
"SCARED? Why would she be scared to tell me? She's had my child for almost three years!"

CHACE:
"I get that you're angry but I don't think you want Dallas to find out by hearing your screams."

SEBASTIAN:
"Shit, how am I going to tell Dallas?"

CHACE:
"I'm not sure but she's the most loyal person we know and she will stick by your side no matter what. All I know is that you do not want to keep this from her because if she finds out from someone else she's going to feel terrible that you couldn't trust her."

SEBASTIAN:
"Just last night we were starting to plan our wedding and now we might not have one."

CHACE:
"Hold the fuck up. Dallas isn't going to dump your ass after finding out you have a kid. SHE LOVES YOU. She loves you and she'll want to help you through this. For better or for worse am I right?"

SEBASTIAN:
"For better or for worse."

CHACE:
"Seb are you crying?"

SEBASTIAN:
"uh- it's just- I'm a dad and she's not the mom."

CHACE:
"You can still have a family with her."

SEBASTIAN:
"I know it's just that I know how much having a family means to her. Um I'm going to call my mom and tell her before she reads it online."

CHACE:
"Send her my love. Dallas too."

SEBASTIAN:
"I will."

CHACE:
"Goodnight or uh good morning in your case."

SEBASTIAN:
"Chace, thank you for calling."

CHACE:
"Of course. Bye."

SEBASTIAN:
"Bye."