more detailed view on all forces

Fate: The best way to think of Fate is the mother of them all. Fate is the boss and is incharge of writing the general plans for a person's life. However she does not know it fully. There is wiggle room in what she writes. Humans can, and often will, act on their own will rather than hers. That is why shootings and such are trageties even in her eyes. She did not plan those. I believe that Fate might work alongside the dieties you see in religions.

Death: Death would be the closest to Fate, working outside her will sometimes. Upon occasions Death will step out of line and act on his own will, ending someone's life earlier than Fate had planned. Most of the time the others can rope Death back in before he fully reaps the person, causing a near death experience. I believe Death is one of the two masculine forces.

Life: In my opinion Life is more relaxed than the other two of the main three. Fate is very controlling and wants things to go as she plans, Death can be aggressive and uncaring about human life. Life is nicer and wants to help humans. Life when she does step to out of line it usually isn't to hurt a person but rather help them. I believe she often will give new life to animals or help them survive things they shouldn't have.

Karma: Karma is a truly gender netural force. They keep mark on what humans do. Karma will keep a tally on a person for each good or bad deed they do. If a person does enough good deeds, or one really big good deed, Karma rewards them by giving them something they would like, not directly of course. But Karma would have 20$ be on the ground for them to find, or have them get a free ice cream. Simple things that brighten up your day.

Chance: Chance is a male force. Messing with probabilities. Once again, he is more of a minion to Fate like Karma is, rather than a coworker like Death and Life. Chance works more for Death than Fate though. Yes, Chance does control the probability of winning the lottery and such, but his favorite way to work is with the probability of a strange death. He gets very upset when misinformation is spread about his probabilities.

More?: I believe there are more forces as well. I especially believe each general set of emotions is controlled by a force also.