Ruriks punishment 3

Running

That was all i could think of. Reaper was behind me with something in his hand. "LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THIS TIME!! Please...."
I whisperd the last part. I was distracted and fell. "SHIT!!" I was about to get up when Reaper grabbed my arm.

"Shhh..." Reaper said as he put a syringe in my arm. I felt weird and fell backwards Reaper caught me.
"You've done it again dirty boy." He picked me up bridal style and I leaned my head against his cheast weakly. Reaper chuckled at this "D-daddy....?"
I said as everything went dark.

I woke up in the living room in Geno's lap. "Ugh..." I said as my eye's agusted to the light. "Welcome back baby boy"
Geno said as he looked down. "Ill be right back." Geno said and got up.
I took this as a chance to run.

As soon as I saw Geno go in the other room I got up and booked for the door.

I was about to open the door when my legs gave out and someone caught me.
"Going somewhere?~" Reaper said.
I gulped. "S-sorry?" I said. Reaper just smirked. "Third times the charm~"
Reaper said and put me over his shoulder. "NO STOP PLEASE IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!" I said and started crying. Reaper started humming megalovainia. I was struggling. Reaper sat me in a chair and handcuffed my hands to it. He took something out from behind his back. It was my soul. "I took this from you when you past out." Reaper said as he put it in his mouth. I choked on my own spit. " C'mon moan for me~"
Reaper said and took my soul out his mouth and stuck a finger in it.
"A~AHHH!!!~"  At this part Geno came in. "Already?" Geno chuckled.  co

1 week in

I was walking around when i got an idea. I was going to run at night but i would have to wait until Reaper was fucking Geno.

At night

It was time. I ran to the door unlocked it and ran out. I ran faster than you can say the letter 'A'. I kept running
then i saw someone It was my dad Ink
'Shit...'  My dad was a part of this. All i was wearing was a VERY long shirt that went to my knees so as i went behind a building i heard. "Where are you!~" I started shaking
"Who are you looking for?"My dad Ink said. "Somebody" Reaper said annoyed obviously. I ran when i heard that. Then when i heard this i stopped and my eye's went dark. "When i find you your in for the punishment of your life!~"

I was running. I saw a portal open so i hid behind a tree. "He might have ran here" Geno said. "I can sense him he's realy close." I got up and was about to begin walking when something grabbed my from behind. "Found you~" Geno said and Reaper behind him smirked. "Let's do that punishment now~" Reaper said and got infront of me as Geno got behind me. They were basically sandwitching me. Reaper shoved two fingers in my tight pussy i unconsciously sumond.
"A~HH!~" I moaned then coverd my mouth Geno grabbed my hands and tied them up with a rope and put them behind my back. "We want to hear all the noises you make Baby boy~" Geno said huskily. Reaper then slammed into me and I moaned in pure pleasure. Geno did the same behind me. I was a moaning mess.

Hours later

Reapers pov

I was carrying a sleeping Rurik bridal style while walking home. Geno started talking. " I think we should put an extra lock on the door" Geno whisperd not wanting to wake up Rurik. I nodded in agreement.

The next day

Ruriks pov

I woke up in a bed. I got up and went to the living room. I saw Geno making things in the kitchen and Reaper on the couch. Reaper noticed me. "Morning Baby boy" Reaper said. "Morning..." I said and rubbed my eye's. Reaper pat his lap. I walked over and sat on him. "Since you seen to be lonely we brought you a freind. He also seemed to love hurting people." Reaper chuckled. Geno then left and came back with Unfresh in his arms bridal style sleeping. My eye's widened. Unfresh started to wake up. "WHAT THE FUCK!?"
He started thrashing wildly. Reaper smirked and got out a bottle with something in it. He tossed it at Geno.
Geno caught it and popped the cap open and put it in Unfresh's mouth.

Unfresh pov

That bitch Geno put some shit in my mouth. For some reason it tasted good but I dont cave in easy so I did'nt swallow and kept thrashing. Reaper took Rurik off his lap and came over to me. "Here let me help you babe~.
"
He started rubbing my ribs slowly. I choked and some of the liquid went down my throat. I started to feel dizzy....

Reaper pov

"There you go....." I put Unfresh in my arms. He leaned against me and rubbed his head.

Rurik pov

I got up and went over to Unfresh. I was suprised they were able to get him here without loosing teeth. Reaper set him down on the couch and i followed him. "What did he do?" I asked. "He raped a lot of people not only Lotus. But even verisons of himself." Reaper said back as he started to rock Unfresh back and forth. "Fuck...you.." Unfresh said.
Reaper smirked. "Ill be the one fucking you~" He said and carried him to the sex chamber. I heard him screaming "STOMMMFFFF~!!~~"

3 weeks in

Unfresh and I were playing toss in the house with a basketball we found. Unfresh threw it up way to high and it hit the ceiling fan. "SHIT!!" We said at the same time too loud. Reaper came in the room......shit. "What happ-". He just smirked. He picks me and Unfresh up with magic. "Nice going UnFUCK!" I said with anger. "Shut up it's not like i did it on purpose!!" He said as he put the middle finger up at me. I did it back at him. Reaper texted someone on his phone then put it away. "Since you guys like to break things im going to break you~.With some help of a freind of mine. Rurik I think you know him." Reaper said and chuckled.

We went in the chamber and i saw...
"ERROR?! OH HELL NO"
I said as i started to strugle when Reaper dropped us on the bed. Error
came up to my ear and said "I heard you broke something so i teleported here  to return the favor~." I blushed and gulped 
Error took off my clothes and started to rub my dick with his. I moaned lewdly. I heard Uf moan so i knew this was going to be a long night.....

Next day

Errors pov

"You can take him home if you want. But if he does anything you dont like you can bring him here so i can 'babysit'." Reaper said.  "Alrighty thanks." I said with Rurik in my arms sleeping with his head against my cheast. "Bye freind see you later" i said teleporting home. I put Rurik in his bed and went to mine to have fun with Inky~.

FINALLY ITS DONE I love this story i forgot who wrote it tho they made a part 1 and 2 but they said they didnt like Rurik being submissive so they ended the story and i loved it so much that i made a part 3. Thx for reading

1300 words