Fell!Error x Ink

Ink was drawing on a peice of paper with a paint brush when he heard a portal open in the doodlespere. It lookes like Error but he had darker colers on..... Wait. "Fell!Error?!" Ink was terrified and started scooting back. "Dont be scared cutey I just want to play with you~"
Error tried calming him down but he just got even more terrified. Error knew that this Ink was scared of him so he had to gain his trust. Ink was going to get up and make a portal but Error used his strigs to stop him."Fell!Error I created you!" Ink yelled and closed his eye's. "I know Ink, relax~"
Error then said in a calming voice.
Ink calmed down a little and his breathing slowed down.
"Thats it...shh~" Error then stuck a hand in Inks pants and rubbed his pelvis. "A-Ahhh~!" Ink moaned and blushed rainbow colers. "Your just like my Ink. Your a Kinky Inky." Error chuckled. "Can you sumon something for me Inky? Please~?" Error pleaded
almost innocently. Ink sighed and sumond a male ecto body. Error smirked and rubbed Inks member. "Mmmm....~" Ink bit his lip and moaned. Error got hard just by hearing that and licked his lips wanting to get more. "A-Ahh!~" Ink moaned when Error licked a serton spot on his neck. "You have the same sweat spots as my Ink. Figures. I wonder...." Error said and got an idea.
He rubbed a spot on Ink spine and instantly got what he was looking for.
"AHHHH!!~" Ink moaned loudly and started shivering and shaking. "Wow. My Inks moans are way more quiet. I guees he can hide them better." Error whisperd and put a pill in Inks mouth.
"Swallow it for me Inky." Ink just did what Error said before he finished the sentence. Ink felt dizzy and his eyes lidded. Error took this chance to take off his and Inks clothes and Ink was to weak to do anything about it in this state. Once there clothes were fully off Error lubed his member and Inks entrance and Ink was in a dazed state.
By the time Ink was out of his state Error was already linded up with his entrance. "ERROR PLEASE STO-" Ink pleaded. "Inky relax....It will only hurt for a second~." Error said in a calming voice once again. Ink closed his eyes and bit his lip. Error slowly slid in Ink to try and not freak him out. Ink hissed in pain. "Shhh~ your doing great Inky."Error said and kissed Ink passionately and so he could go faster.
"MMMM~~!" Ink moaned in the kiss. Once Error found his prostate Ink felt nothing but pleasure. So when they parted Ink was moaning loudly. "AHHH!~ D-DONT S-S-STOP!!" Ink moaned  as (Fell!Error keep that in mind its not regular Error its Fell!Error) Error was now slamming into him at full speed.  They came at the same time and ink passed out right after that. Error picked him up and let him out the strings. "You are kinda like my Ink but louder. Heh." Error chuckled He placed a kiss on Inks head and put Ink in his house in the doodlespere and left.

547 words