Part 6

Your Pov:

Since five days all you feel is the cold air constantly biting at your skin and the maddening hunger which rises inside of you day after day. You really don't know how much more you can take. Constantly sitting alone in the dark all day and night gives you the feeling to become crazy and the realization that there's nothing to stop your punishment nearly is enough to break you.

The guards make sure to give you only barely enough to eat to let you survive and even something as basic as water is a seldom treat inside your cell. Some days you even have to beg before you get something to drink, if you refuse your captors will just laugh and take away your water privileges for the rest of the day. Never in your life were you this hungry, this desperate for something, anything, to eat. If you're lucky the guards will throw an old piece of bread into your cell. Otherwise, you have to survive another day without something to eat.

You don't know how much time passed so far and how much more days you have to endure this until Joffrey finally lets you out again.
No one visits you, not your grandmother, not your siblings, not even Sandor. If you have to guess you would say the king forbids them to see you in order to torture you even more. And it really works. You miss your family desperately and would do everything to get to see them. Right now you need their support like never before.

At first you hoped your family would be able to free you somehow. Your grandmother is a clever, powerful woman after all and your sister is about to get wed with Joffrey but still, it seems like there is no use to hope they'll save you.

The cell they put you in is only a few couples of feet long and maybe two or three feet wide. There is barely enough to room for you to lay down, let alone walk around a bit which causes uncomfortable pain in your legs. Moreover, there isn't a bed in your cell, so you're forced to sleep on the floor without a blanket. Your whole back and neck hurt like hell after the second day but the guards couldn't care less. God, do you miss your soft mattress at home.

There is nothing to do for you but to think about your future once you're out of your little hellhole and have to marry Euron Greyjoy. To say you're scared shitless doesn't even begin to describe what you feel when you think about your marriage. Of course it's not right to judge someone by their reputation but Joffrey wouldn't have chosen Euron to be your husband if he's a kind hearted and decent man, you're sure of that. The little brat hopes Euron will treat you with as much disrespect and brutality as he does. Why does Joffrey hate you so much?

One day, you hear your thick cell door open. No one other than King Joffrey comes into your view. So many questions rises inside of you at the same time. What is he doing here? Is he going to let you out? Is he going to torture you even more?

'Well, look at you, (y/n). You look like shit, really too bad your little lover had to stand up for you back in the throne room.'

Your little lover? Does Joffrey think you and Sandor have some kind of relationship?
You want to tell Joffrey Sandor is only a friend but then you realize it wouldn't matter anyway. So you decide to save your little bit of power left for what is yet to come.

'This place truly is beneath my dignity, so don't worry I won't take too much of your previous time down here. I only came to discuss some wedding details with you.'

Your last hope shatters. Joffrey isn't here to let you out, he's only here to verbally abuse you some more.

'You will marry Euron in 3 days, he's already on his way to Kingslanding and should arrive the morning of your wedding. I know you don't have the time to choose a wedding dress, so I made it to my mission to find something for you to wear. It didn't take much time to find a dress made of a pretty silver material, you will love it. It's a bit see-through but I'm sure you understand you have to live with that. We need to show Euron and his men what he gets for his alliance after all. But my favourite part will probably be the bedding ceremony, seeing Euron all over you. It'll be a joy to watch you getting claimed by this beast and don't worry, I'll make sure Sandor gets to watch it as well.'

(Little time skip)

After Joffrey's visit you feel even more despaired than before. This evil little child manages to destroy your hopes and optimism all the time and enjoys it like nothing else.

You never felt his hopeless before in your life. Joffrey didn't even mention your family, so there is no way they'll manage to get you out of this wedding. Unfortunately, there is no way to escape yourself either. The door which separated you from your freedom is always locked and there is no possibility to get the key. Even if you're able to open the door somehow you would never be strong enough to get pass the guards. You assume there are at least 2, maybe even 3 guards on the other side of your cell.

The thought you really have to endure this wedding brings tears into your eyes. How could your life turn out like that? All your life you tried to avoid wedding offers to be a free, independent woman and now you'll be nothing more than a sextoy for a murderer.

Sandor's POV:

Sandor passes most of his free time with pacing around in his room. There isn't a second where he doesn't think about you. He has no idea how you're doing and what Joffrey does to you. The hound tried to visit you several times, he has threatened the guards and even punched one men once but he had to stop when Joffrey commanded him, otherwise you would have get hurt even more.

For this reason, he can't do anything but waiting until he hears something about your wellbeing. Sandors hates how he can't do anything to help you, or at least to find out whether or not you're alright. Joffrey proved several times he's unpredictable and Sandor witnessed the kings moods before.

To say he hates himself for bringing you in this situation would be an understatement. Sandor beats himself up for being stupid enough to cross Joffrey every night when he tries to sleep. If he wasn't this stupid you wouldn't have to suffer in a cell, you would be fine, or at least finer than right now.

All Sandor wanted to do was helping. He couldn't see Joffrey torture you anymore like this. He was a total cunt and it was obvious how uncomfortable and humanilated you felt. He just wanted Joffrey to stop and yes, he expected the little brat to be angry at him but he didn't thought he would ever punish you, the sister of his future queen, like that.

And while he just wanted to help you, he made it so much worse. But there isn't anything he can do to make it better. No matter how much he begs, Joffrey will never change his mind and possibly seems weak in the process.

So what can he do? It isn't like he can just free you and steal you away before your wedding, right?

Your POV:

Your soon-to-be husband will arrive in a few hours at sunrise and by midday, the two of you will be married, husband and wife, bound till death do them apart.

The evening after Joffrey visited you, your guards opened your cell to beat and slap your helpless form until they're bored of your cries. They punched and kicked you hard enough to leave huge, dark bruises which are still pretty hurtful as soon as you move. The bruises are still partly visible but somehow you doubt Euron will care too much. At least Joffrey definitely doesn't.

Now there's only one thing you can do: Sitting on the hard floor of your cell, trying to ignore your swollen face and hurting body and waiting for the real hell to begin. The thought of your wedding night always makes you want to cry, only with much effort you're able to suppress your tears. You just want it all to stop.

In the middle of the night you hear screams in front of your prison. Panic begins to flow through your veins and scared you try to hear what's going on without the chance to see something.

What is happening right now?

All you hear is the screaming and begging of men, it's hard to heard who they are but you recognize at least one voice. Oliver, one of the younger and newer guards, has a unforgettable high pitched voice which annoyed you since you arrived. In this moment, it seems like Oliver begs for his life before you hear more screams.

Is he dead? Did someone really kill the guards who have been sitting together only a few feet away from you just minutes ago? Who killed them? And more important, why?

Before you're capitale to clear your mind and to think if something to do (not that there are many options), the door of your cell opens.