3

"Hello beautiful."

Ah so he thinks he's a player does he?

"Um hi. Are you Beetlejuice?"

"The one and only Doll."

"Okay. Let's get this straight. My name is Thea Deetz. Not beautiful . Not Doll. Thea. I dare you to call me anything else. Dead or alive. I don't care. I'll chop off your man hood before you could even move." I glared my eyes at him.

He glared back but I could tell he was slightly cringing inside about losing a significant body part.

I smirked and then went back to neutral.

"So why am I here?" I asked.

"You did call me."

"Well... I guess I did didn't I?" He rolled his eyes and I slumped to the ground.

This surprised him.

"You. You're not freaked out even in the slightest that you are talking to a dead guy?"

I shrugged. "Should I be?"

"I don't know. But, most people would be."

"You could say I'm not like most people."

"You're telling me bab... I mean Thea."

I sighed. "So what now?"

"I don't know."

"Well then. Can I go back out of here? I don't know about you, but I'm hungry and I need my one true love. My bed."

"Sure."

He waved a mimic goodbye and I found myself stood back in front of the model. I sighed and made my way back downstairs.
Lydia looked at me as if she saw a ghost. 
"Where have you been, it's been nearly three months since any one has seen you. Dad has been going crazy and has been sending search parties looking for you!" She started shouting.
"Lydia calm down..."
"No! Do not tell me to call down! Do you know how worried we were? How we were like two minutes ago until I saw you!"
"Sis. I'm fine. See I'm aliv..."
"We thought you had joined mom!" She yelled but her voice cracked.
My eyes widened.
"I thought you joined mom." She whispered.
Without a second thought I ran to Lydia and wrapped my arms around her. 
She started to cry. 
"I'm sorry. I promise. I'll never leave you again."
"Where have you been?" 
"You won't believe me if I told you."
"Thea?" The voice of our dad flooded the room.
He came rushing towards me.
"Thea? You're here right? Like physically here? I'm not dreaming?"
"I'm here." I embraced my dad and Lydia joined shortly after.
"Where's Delia?" I asked.
"She's outside looking for you."
This shocked me.
"Really?" I can't believe what I'm hearing.
Just as I spoke the front door opened and Delia and Otho came marching in with camouflage outfits on and leaves and twigs coming from their hair.
"Thea! Thank goodness you're safe. Never disappear again. You hear me. I don't think I can take another round of this."
I nodded. 
"I'm sorry I worried you all. I promise I won't disappear again."
"Right will you look at the time. I believe that we all go to bed now. But before I do, I have to call Maxie first."
We all made our way to our rooms and I got changed into some PJs. 
I rested myself into bed and sighed. I started to hear moaning and knew straight away that Adam and Barbra were trying to scare Delia and Dad.
"Can they be any louder?" I groaned while placing a pillow in my face.
"You're telling me." 
I gasped and sat up.
There in front of me was Beetlejuice.
"Why are you here?" 
"I wanted a change of scenery and you're the only other person I can talk to besides myself. Nice clothes choice if I do say so myself." 
I looked down and saw that the PJs that I picked were parts see through and with lace.

I felt my cheeks heat up and  I threw my pillow at him, to which he caught and laughed. I ducked my body into my duvet and made sure nothing that shouldn't be showing was.