5

The ground started to shake. Lydia rushed over to me and held me close.

Everyone's attention was on BJ. Oh boy, this should be interesting.

I closed my eyes. I didn't even want to hear or see what he had planned.

Lydia soon dragged me over to Delia and dad. I opened my eyes, but still blocked any noise from being heard.

He handed my dad some snakes and then appeared in a suit. He looked at me.

"Shall we?"

I looked down and saw myself wearing that red dress that he showed me earlier. He had this planned out all along. That pesky demon.

I found myself being whisked away into his arms and we awkwardly walked to the alter that appeared in the fireplace.

"Ah we need witnesses. Do you mind?" He looked at Delia and dad and soon enough they were held against their will on Delia's sculptures.

"Do you Beetle..."

"Nah ah ha. Nobody says the B word."

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded bride?"

BJ stepped to the side.

"Well I don't know. I did say that if I were to ever do it, it'd only be once." He sped back. "Yeah. Sure."

"And do you Thea, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I was shocked. My body frozen.

"She just has wedding jitters. I betta answer for her." BJ interrupted. He placed a hand around my waist. "I'm Thea Deetz and I'm of sound mind. You asked me and I'm answering. Yes I love that man of mine." He mimicked my voice.

Lydia gasped and was about to say his name, but he zapped her tied to the wall, with a metal bar across her mouth.

"Beetle." Adam started to say, but his jaw fell out.

"Beetle." His jaw started to say but BJ made an abstract tap routine to make them go away.

"Scram! Come on." He urged the alien thing to speak.

Adam tried to come closer towards us, but BJ sent him away.

"Beetlejuice." Barbara spoke clearly.

"EEEEEEE."

A zip came across her mouth.

"Beetlejuice." She spoke again.

This made a metal plate go over her mouth.

"Strike."

"May we continue with the ceremony?"

Barbara continued to struggle, but BJ sent her away as well.

"Now we present the rings."

"The RINGS!"

BJ started to fidget around, emptying his pockets until he pulled a finger out which the ring was on. I pulled a face in disgust.
"It was a one time thing babe. She meant nothing to me. I'm telling ya."

"I now pronounce you..."

"Yeah get on with it."

"Man and wife you may..."

Barbara then came crashing through the roof with what seemed to be some sort of worm.

Without hesitation. BJ slipped the ring onto my finger, held me close and pressed his lips against mine as the worm devoured both of us into the floor.

"THEA!"

"Nice to meet you Mrs Theajuice."

I felt a pair of lips come into contact with mine for a second time and then my world went blank.

THE END.
Please read next chapter.