Destiny

Full name: Destiny Milandry
Nickname: Angel
Age: 16; but she's nearly 17.
Height: 4"8
Sexuality: She's asexual and why will be quite obvious.
Personality: She's got quite a bubbly persona, she is very happy but she forces herself to stay calm as she does come from a rich household and another reason which will also be quite obvious. She is very protective despite being very little. But she never fights. Just protects. She is a pacifist. She is also a tomboy and wants a normal, happy life.
Backstory: When she was 3 years old, she was diagnosed with heart disease, she never understood what this meant when young but when 10, she fully understood. She slowly began getting anxiety, knowing she could see any second, her family was rich but they had to pay for medical bills and other things so it was hard to pay for the heart transplant. She was sad but very greatful that she was just still alive and that her parents were actually trying. She spent most of her time in the hospital and she didn't mind, she loved to speak to the doctors and other patients, she was just happy she was alive she also knew that others weren't so lucky and died from heart disease only a couple of months after having it.
She was homeschooled for her entire life, it was obvious why though, she was sad she couldn't make new friends but she had neighbours who were her friends and she was happy. She had many close calls aka nearly having a heart attack but she is still alive and she prays to God every night- telling him: Thank for my existence.
Looks: (Both of her eyes are blueish-green)

Drawing be hard dude-

Birthday: 17th August 2002
Speed: She can run quite fast but she never runs because she is scared.
Strength: She is not that strong
Fear: She isn't scared at all. She can face anything without feeling scared. She is scared of dying without telling friends and family they are the best and she loves them(in a friendly way)
Love: She can't feel love, she can't. She doesn't want love because it makes her heart beat fast. She found out when she was 6 and it really hurt her a lot and after awhile she just felt no love towards non-relatives.

Yay finished--