Spring

Name: Spring
Age: For very lovely reasons, same age as Star- I changed her age so much I can't remember her age so you might need to check like me-
Gender: Female
Species: Alien/Human, often mistaken for a Dragon.
Personality: She is a very shy and nervous person who doesn't trust very easily, the only people she trusted was her family who lived in an alternate universe, but it was destroyed and taken over by some unknown people, before it completely got taken down, she was put in a teleported which would make her loose her memories of what happened there and take her to a peaceful location. But behind that shyness is a very peaceful and kind girl, she loves to help others and finds it hard to concentrate if arguing and fighting is happening, she doesn't know why though.

Backstory: She is very.. Stubborn to To about it, but I will explain :D

She was born in an alternate universe called Galaxy Land, it is in the middle of the galaxy and really hard to find, her mom was a dragon while her dad was an alien, she had an older brother who was a hybrid between the two, she was nearly mistaken for a hybrid when she was born, but her tail was slightly different, dragons only have a tail with a heart at the end. Aliens have hearts through the middle and then end but it is shorter than a dragon, after a few DNA tests, she was classified as a alien. And when she was a tween(before a teen) hee planet was attacked, her mum and dad sent her and her brother away to earth, but they were separated, both memories of the events lost, so they appeared with confusion and fear but Spring was more.. Happy because she met Star who helped her.

Mom: Deceased? Dragon.
Dad: Deceased? Alien
Older Brother: Missing. Hybrid of dragon and alien.

Appearance: She has darkish green hair which fades to a minty green, her hair is tied in small buns at the end; which are redish/pink and light blue, she has dark pink/purple eyes that cross with light purple. She wears a kimono which us light blue/green and blue lines and ribbon. Grey socks and blue shoes.
She has a flower clip attached which is very important to her. Her ear things- on her head are like her hair darkish green to minty. Her tail is the exact same. Her skin is a peachy colour.

Crush: Mwuahah- Star ;3 yesI'llmakeitcannon

Favourite food: Don't see this as a surprise: Mint and chocolate chip cookies.

Favourite drink: Mint milk(dontevenaskifthatisreal. EvenIdon'tknow)

Least favourite food: Pineapple

Least favourite drink: Orange juice.

Strength: Speed and kindness

Weakness: Strength and kindness-

Kindness is too strong.

Triggers: Just don't touch her flower hair clip without her permission and fight around her.