Astral

Name: Astral Orb
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Personality: She is really rude and quite.. judging by how people look. Not by how pretty or ugly, but height or how adorable someone might be or maybe how young they could be. She doesn't care about anything else, she doesn't care if they're holding a bloody knife, she has to see the violence but she is very sadistic
Looks:

 She doesn't care about anything else, she doesn't care if they're holding a bloody knife, she has to see the violence but she is very sadisticLooks:

She just looks like she's having the best time, right?- Sarcasm noted.

Likes: She doesn't exactly like anything but she is a big fan of horror and torturing people, she likes to force people to do something they don't exactly please to do, secretly has a big heart for animals except for 1.

Dislikes: She doesn't like nearly everything. But what she really dislikes? AU's, monsters (most of them), sweet food, cats, cute things.

Weaknesses: She cares for someone in a completely different multiverse too much and would do anything to protect her, can get insane very easily which makes her very easily distracted, she can't see very well- sometimes her vision goes very blurry which nearly causes her to collapse or do something stupid.

Fears: Going insane, lost of sight and has a strange fear of the colour blue. (Her jacket is more grey-)

Soul: Her soul is red but it's much darker, a blood red- people say it could stand for narcissism but it is unsure.

Extra facts: She hates monsters due to how different they are, looks, personality, soul, but some have gained her trust.. somehow. She is from Multiswap or swapverse. I don't know the exact name ;^;.. Basically she befriended the bad sanses in that universe, Marvul, Xcellence, Eraser, etc.

Backstory: She grew up in a family that was very rich but her parents were so famous she had no chance to hang out with them, this caused her to be distant towards her family, one day, she read a book- it was about the war between humans and monsters, she was really intrigued by it, when she realised that monsters were underground she decided to ask her older sister and brother, 'Why are they there?'..

They lied to her, saying how they attacked their family and deserved to stay down there, they also used it the excuse to say why her parents were distant, they were attacked and didn't want to deal with children who would possibly ask questions about it. This caused her to get upset and soon, she had hatred in her soul, her soul use to be a bright blue: Care, yet she felt so blinded by hatred, that whenever she stared at the blue soul- she only saw the war of monsters and humans. She soon lost interest in everything, spending time with family, to the point where she only cared about her self, her soul soon turned into a dark red, her eyes also changed from light blue to dark red- Narcissism (or that's what scientists and doctors said when her parents found out)
Soon she felt so much hatred, she stopped feeling the hate and soon had enough, she wanted to kill the monsters, she packed her bag, she had sharp scissors, put her jacket around her waist and soon ran to the mountain.. and that's where her adventure began. After killing all monsters in the original universe before moving onto the next, Eraser appeared and kidnapped her, noticing her ability. And soon she became an Allie of Xcellence after gaining the trust slowly. She has been there for 4 years

Blindness: Why she goes blind? Ever heard the term blinded by hatred, well.. the blur is her hate towards monsters yet she doesn't mind humans.

Stamina: 7
Intelligence: 6
Happiness: 2
Anger: 9
Sadness: 5
Strength: 6
Sanity: 2
Fear: 5

s'ehS pwas noisrev fo ratS.

It isn't forward but it's quite the other way around.