what a tease • yugi (ateez) PART ONE ❌

Theme: Yunho is a stripper in NYC and meets a very generous man named Mingi. He treats the stripper with twenties instead of ones, so the least Yunho could do is give him head. This is my hottest one so far! 🥵

**Every night was the same in the retro strip club that Yunho worked at. He'd get there at eight o'clock. When the night sky was dark but every light made the city look awake and alive. He would go to the dressing room and make himself look nice and pretty. And then, of course, he'd get on stage and dance to his track, making sure to let everyone know it's his turn, and he deserved those ones.

Tonight was no exception to his boring routine. He did everything as per usual, but today a new set of brown eyes watched when he was dancing. The man looked as if he just got let out of a business meeting with his clean, crisp black suit and red tie. Suit pressed with no wrinkle in sight. His brownie-colored hair pushed back and styled in a way that made him look oh, so hot.

Yunho saw the man in the crowd when one of his friends, Wooyoung, was performing before him. He would usually watch his coworker throw it down for the men and women in the crowd, but today he didn't watch Wooyoung. Yunho watched him. Him in all his godly glory just sitting there. Just sitting there eyeing the off-stage stripper.

Most times the men in this club were not totally unattractive, but at the same time not attractive either. They were mediocre in short. The type of "okay-looking" that you probably wouldn't be caught looking twice at. Or even looking once at. But fuck, he was all the stripper could look at tonight, and apparently Yunho was also the only one that he had his sights on. 

During the whole duration of Wooyoung's sexy pole dance, the man in his clean-cut suit couldn't and wouldn't stop staring in Yunho's direction. The boy was off stage but he could see him in the spotlight shining his way, and his eyes wouldn't waver. Didn't move as the music dimmed down and a new, soft R&B beat kicked in. Did not stop looking as the transition was made, dancers changing places and Yunho getting in position--leg wrapping around the warm pole and back arching into a sexy C. And definitely not faltering when the stripper swung his body around the pole, sliding down it and grinding the floor.

Yunho would be lying if he said he didn't stare into the man's eyes a bit as his lower body gyrated against the floor. It would totally be a lie if he said he wasn't hard just imagining him watching him do this in a bedroom. Watching him slide down his legs instead of the pole to get on his knees to see how the man tasted.

The music wrapped up just as Yunho was at the edge of the stage shaking his ass to the Mello beat. He let men and women stuff ones in his neon green jockstrap as his bulge jiggled slightly to the rhythm, and when he got to him, the man's fingers grazed his bulge as he stuffed a twenty into a free space. Yes--a fucking twenty dollar bill.

Yunho finally gets off stage and he can only think about one thing: "I need a drink". So he travels to the bar, sweat glistening his skin as he asks the bartender for his usual, which consists of two shots of tequila and a beer. Right as he tilts his head back to take his first shot, he feels eyes on the back of his head. Obviously it's him but Yunho doesn't look to see as his second shot slides down his throat. When he feels the presence beside him, he looks to see the man- looking real and unreal as ever at the same time.

"I was going to buy you a drink but I don't want to talk to a drunken man." His voice is much deeper than Yunho expected. Much deeper and silkier than any man he has come encounter with before at this club. Up close his eyes are a dark chocolate and shine from the light in the room. And his scent is something intoxicating that Yunho wouldn't be surprised if it was sold as a drug on the black market.

"My tolerance is quite high despite the way I look," Yunho smiles at the man next to him in a way that would have anyone swooning. He gestures to his skinny frame but he stands a little taller than the man he's talking to. It only causes the guy to smirk, which makes Yunho feel submissive in his presence. "I'm Yunho—by the way."