#3 Teresa.

Expect there to be quite a few unmarked POV changes. It's just from 3rd to 1st and stuff.

Once we'd collected Alby, we made our way steadily back to the Glade.
The sun was slowly making it's way out and it would soon be time for the doors to open.

Minho was hauling Alby because he had more upper body strength and Thomas had hold of me. Although they did take in turns, as Alby was quite heavy, especially unconscious. I did say I was fine by myself but Minho shut the idea down, telling Thomas how stubborn I was and to help me regardless. Hearing the reeling sound of cranking brought us forward quickly.

Finally reaching the last corridor, we noticed a few of the guys surrounding the door, some slept outside, some didn't sleep at all.

I saw Newt, mostly his face. His face had worry all over it and I could tell he hadn't slept the night prior.

He held a hand out to Thomas to take Alex from him.

Others rushed around to help Minho, collapsing into their hold. They slowly lay Alby down.

As soon as Newt took hold of Alex, Alex drowsily flung his arms around Newt's neck, Newt doing the same around his waist. Alex buried his face in Newt's neck.

Upon finally feeling the boy back in his grasp, Newt tightened his grip around the other boy. No words needed, Newt was so worried.

Newt opened his eyes watching the boys get Alby on the ground. Everyone somewhat surround them and surveying the scene.

"You saw a griever?" Chuck asked, intrigued.

"Yeah, I saw one." Thomas replied.

"He didn't just see one. He killed it." Minho stated, quite impressed himself.

Newt pulled away, ordering Clint and Jeff and a few volunteers to get Alby to the Med-Jack shack, before telling the others to head over to the Homestead. Then he turned back to Ale, cupping his elbows to keep him up, before letting his lips fall onto the smiling others. Newt pulled away slowly, Ale's slowly dragging, wanting a bit more.

"You should go to the Med-Jack." Newt advised.

"What? No?" Ale protested, "I need to go to the meeting. It's whole Glade."
He glared, half playfully half serious.

"No. You're bleeding out," he acknowledged his bleeding stomach, "We'll get Clint or Jeff to help clean you up."

"Ok but please after the meeting." Alex pleaded already drifting towards the Homestead.

"You're not going to let this go?"
Ale shook his head.

"Fine," Newt scolded, "let me help."

Newt held his arm for Ale to take, before heading to the Homestead. Helping his boyfriend into a seat next to Minho, Newt took his place near centre of the room.

Gally started speaking. " things are changing. There's no denying that. First Ben gets stung in broad daylight, and then Alby. Now our Greenie here, has taken it upon himself to go into the Maze." He stated harshly. "Which is a clear violation of our rules here."

"Yeah," Fry voiced, "but he did save Alby's life."

"Did he?"

"And mine." I stated, looking up from the very interesting dirt floor.

Gally almost glared at me. I just shrugged commically. Instantly regretting it.

"For three years we have co-existed with these things and now," he spun to point at Thomas, "he's killed one of them. Who knows what that could mean for us."