-intro-

So. Another Hogwarts Mystery fanfiction.

I'm sure a lot of you are confused as to why I'm writing so many.

I'll admit, I'm seriously invested in this game now. Not so it takes over my life completely, but so much that I've been thinking about it a lot, thinking through the entire mystery and trying to untangle the web that is everything that was happening in the course of the entire story. So much is going on that it's leaving everyone--even me--completely shook. 

And with year 6 on the rise, I thought it'd be fitting to rewrite year 6 for my MC--myself, really--with an added character that not many people would see fit the wiki entry about Jacob's little sibling.

Yes. I'm throwing my little sister in here. But she'll have a nickname that will be used more often so that her real identity would not be spilled.

The story would be alternating between both sisters' points of view so that they both get time in the spotlight. Besides, the race to the final Vault would not just be affecting Clara. It would be affecting the younger sister, too.

So there we go. This is why I'm putting this up. Year 6, with another little sister of the infamous Jacob Lin.

NOTE: I do not own anyone except for myself as Jacob's sibling, as well as Little Em as the youngest sibling. All other rights go to J. K. Rowling for the Potter-verse, and Portkey Games and Jam City for Hogwarts Mystery and everything in it.

That said, let us begin chapter 1.