Storms(Lucio)

Background info: Y/N is not to found of loud unexpected noises, so loud thunder and thunder storms bother them.
~
I was walking through the streets of the kingdom, a slight spring in my step due to the fact I was on my way to visit the love of my life, Lucio. I notice the quickly darkening sky and I look up at the sky and notice it getting darker,anger grey storm clouds roll over the once calming blue sky. I sigh a little and start walking a bit faster as rain starts to fall onto the streets of the town, I really didn't want to get stuck in a rain storm. I lift my arms above my head, mainly my face,  to keep the water out of my eyes, and I run into the palace gardens. I hear a distant crack of thunder and this made me realize this storm was about to be more violent then I originally thought it would be. I quickly run into the palace through the garden's entrance. I shut the door beside myself and take a few deep breathes, trying to gather myself before I get to see Lucio. A servant notices me and brings me a dry towel and I smile and thank her. I dry myself off, the towel was warm compared to the freezing cold water on my skin so it was relieving. I refold the towel and hand it to her, and she walks off in the opposite direction as me, as I begin to make my way through the labyrinth like castle to Lucio's wing, which is now almost completely restored. The thunder that once was distant is no longer a soft rumble and heavy rain and lightning came along with it. I finally get to his room and a crash of thunder makes me jump as I open the door and shut it quickly behind myself before I could even knock. Lucio looks up from whatever he was doing before I walked in and before he could yell at whoever entered his room without knocking, he sees me, his beautiful eyes seem as though they are staring into my soul and I know he can tell that I am obviously scared. he walks over to me and I look up at him . "Y/N,Darling you look like you saw a ghost did someone do something to you?" He puts his warm,soft human hand on my face and I lean my cheek into his hand I look over at him a dm feel so embarrassed for having such a pathetic fear. A loud furious thunder crack happens again and I feel my body tense, Lucio notices as well. I feel the need for comfort so I wrap my arms around him and hug him. I could see everything click in his hand and realize I am scared of the thunder he wraps his arms around me and rubs my back. "You're afraid aren't you?" He leans down and whispers in my ear I nod as a response,and he leans back up. "Hey,hey,it's okay,it can't hurt you,It's alright..." He says this quietly and sweetly, I have been with him for months now and I have  never seen him like this before but it was comforting. I tighten my grip on him and bury my face in his chest. He kisses the top of my head and gently sways us back and forth,the storm outside slipping my mind, my fears vanishing ,as I am just happy to be with the love of your life.
~
Originally written August of 2019.
Rewritten February 16th 2021
~
Word count: 615