Wounds(Muriel)

Request by @chameleon22
I am Y/N L/N,I am a doctor for Count Lucio,I use different kinds of healing magic I've learned myself and from a close friend Asra,I don't see him much anymore. I never was found of Count Lucio's gladiator battles,you could tell the man who was called Scourge of the South didn't want to be there,he was the most popular gladiator though. I watched from the small prison wing as he finishes off the low life criminal he was up against. I cringe a little as he snaps his back and throws his body aside like it's a pillow. I watch as the guards force him back into his cell. I make eye contact with him and I see his eyes pleading for help. I walk in after him and watch the guards leave. "You're hurt..." He looks at me surprised "Does it matter?" I sit down next to him,I have known 'Scourge' who is Muriel for about a year now,I also try and take as much care of him as I can,but Lucio would kill both of us if he got out. I sigh and nod as I pull out my medical bag. "I'm going to get you out of here one day." I say to him just above a whisper as I start cleaning the gashes on his arms and face. I bandage them up and gently start working on the worse wound,it was a large wide gash on his chest that was still bleeding. I gently stop the bleeding and start to use my magic to heal his wound,I only use my magic on large or painful wounds because it takes a lot out of me. I finish and look up at him,he is sitting on his "bed" which is basically just a hunk of bricks with a ratty blanket,and I am kneeling in front of him my face at level with his chest. "thanks..." He says this quietly and I gently smile "I'm so sorry I couldn't help you more..." I say this to him as I sit next to him. "You did what you could...it's alright Y/N." He gently moves some of my H/C hair away from my face and I lose it. I start to cry and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He is taken back but hugs back. "It's alright..." He gently places me on his lap and lifts my chin oh so carefully with two fingers. I look at him and he gently kisses me,I stand up and take his hands. "Grab the things you need,we are leaving." I say this as I look out the window through the bars. He nods and I use my key to open the door and gently take his hand,we both start to run away from the coliseum,guards chasing after us. He quickly picks me up and bolts into the forest and gently places me down when we are further  then anyone has ever gone before. I smile up and him and he for the first time smiles back "We're free."
~
Word count: 53