Flowers(Muriel)

Sorry it's been a while I will be uploading every other day again,but OMGGGG MURIELS NEW CHAPTER I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
*
*
It was a clear bright summer day so Muriel decided to go visit you since he knows you've been busy keeping your shop up and running. He walks through the crowded streets trying his best to stay out of sight not that it mattered,when he reached the shop he ducked in through the door and walked in with Inanna trotting in at his side. You were behind the counter organizing some of the different bottles,herbs,and other things you use in magic. You didn't hear or see them come in so you said nothing just quietly humming to yourself. Muriel walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his head against your head,you tense a little but notice it's Muriel when you look at his arms. "Hello.." he mumbles this into your hair and you smile and place down the bottle in your hand. You turn and smile and him he still has his arms around your waist but is looking down at you instead. You get on your toes and give him a quick peck on the lips and he returns the kiss. "Hi Muri,I was actually going to go visit you today." He blushes a little,but Inanna Head bumps your leg until you bend down and rub her. "I was going to visit you to baby girl." You grin at her and she gives a bark of approval. After you finish petting he you stand back  up and look up at Muriel. "It's a beautiful day,we should walk around the forest." You we're going to say walk around the town but you know how much he hates the city and crowds. He smiles and nods "good idea y/n." He flips his hood back on and you slide your shoes on before you both walk out into the crowded streets and start making your way to the forest,you could see how nervous Muriel was so you gently held his hand,he blushed and looked down at you like he was asking permission to hold your hand,and you nod and he intertwines your fingers and you continue walking until you reach the forest. You both walk around the forest for a while you admire the beautiful flowers and the trees as Muriel told you about each type,you both were enjoying yourselves. You sit down by a small river and Inanna takes a drink. Muriel sits next to you with something behind him. He gently pulls out a bouquet of pastel colored flowers and hands them to you. You smile and giggle a little "thank you so much Muriel." You gently start weaving the flowers into crowns and put one on your head before you stand up and gently place one on Muriel then on around Inanna's neck like a collar. Muriel is blushing like crazy and you sit down next to him lean your head on his shoulder,he puts an arm around and Inanna falls asleep as you both watch the sunset.
*
*
Word count: 534