Chapter 5: Feelings

>Swaggers POV<

We drove back to the misfits house, I glanced at the guys seeing they were talking. I looked at Cam to see he was smiling big time. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" I asked.

"God that girl looked so beautiful and the way she was flustered.. it was so cute" He sighed dreamily, I suddenly felt anger on how he described Y/N. First he hates her but after seeing how she looks like, he's suddenly nice?

I know that he didn't know it was Y/N but the moment he saw her beauty he was suddenly so nice? I felt anger boil inside of me as I replayed the words Cameron said.

Why was I getting mad? Maybe because of how rude he was to her over text? No, it was something else. When he described her and complimented her, I just wanted to tell him off for talking to her like that.

'Don't fucking tell me I'm liking this random girl'

I looked down, resting my face on my hand. I frowned at the thought of Y/N being with someone else other than me. My eyes widened when I thought of that.

What the fuck is wrong with me?! No, no catching feelings for this random girl! You just met her 3 days ago.

"Swagger!" My head looked up to see we were finally here, I got out of the car, going up to my room to think this through. I got out my phone to text her.. why do I wanna text her?

New chatroom: weird feelings

*Y/N has entered the chatroom!*

Y/N: Swagger!!!

Tin Can Man: Hey, Y/N. How's your day been so far?

Y/N: It's good, I can finally make something other than noodles!!

Tin Can Man: I'm happy to hear that, princess

•Relationship with Y/N has changed: Crush•

Y/N: Eh? Princess? Never heard you call me that nickname before lol

Tin Can Man: hehe.. you don't like it? I can stop if you'd like

Y/N: No it's ok, me likey ;p

Tin Can Man: Well then I'll keep calling you that, princess ;p

Y/N: Lololol

Tin Can Man: Lololol, hmm Y/N may I ask a question?

Y/N: Hm yes?

Tin Can Man: So recently I've been liking this girl and she's really.. sweet so far. I wanna try it out with her but I don't know the right approach. What should I do?

Y/N: I'm the worst person to ask for love advice buuuut maybe ask her questions about her love interest, what type of man she's into.. all that stuff

Tin Can Man: Oh okok

Y/N: Wouldn't it be weird if that girl was me? ;p

Tin Can Man: Wow you have a big ego

Y/N: Sorry lol just a joke maaan