Chapter 11: Surprise?

"W-What? Cameron what if we get caught?"

"Don't worry, if anything happens then blame it on me. Anyways can you please come over? I can't wait to see you.." I was stumped... should I even go? I mean i do want to see him but what if Ryan or Swagger find out and kick me out of the house or worse...

"F-Fine... I'll go but I won't stay for long"

"Thank you... I'll leave the door unlocked so just knock three times then come in so I can know that it's you" With that, he hung up.

I sighed as I stared at my phone, was this a mistake? Am I doing the right thing?

Whatever, I agreed to it so now I have to do it.

***

I finally made it, I looked at the brown door that was in front of me. I took a deep breath then knocked three times. I hope he isn't mad at me because I'm the girl from the grocery store.

I opened the door then looked inside the house, it was really silent which made me even more nervous. Was this some kind of trap?

"Cameron?" I called out, biting my bottom lip. I entered the house but nobody came out. I looked in the living room to see there was some snacks on the table and some drinks as well.

"Y/N?" I turned around to see a freakishly tall man. He wore a black hat with the words 'Off-ensive' a black t-shirt and some black sweatpants. He must be Cameron.

"Uh hey?" I waved as I laughed nervously, his shocked expression changed with a big smile on his face. He suddenly hugged me and twirled us around, catching me off guard.

"Woah! Nice to see you as well" We both laughed a bit. He put me down after our little hugging session.

"I can't believe you're the girl from the grocery store... no wonder you didn't want to talk so much. I'm glad I could meet you though" He said with the smile never leaving his face.

"You're not mad at me?"

"Mad at you? For what? I understand why you wouldn't want to chat or anything because of that dumb rule that Swagger and Ryan but hey doesn't matter because I finally got to see you" I'm glad he's not upset or anything, it would've been a disaster if he did.

"Well make yourself at home! Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded at the request.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked, going towards the pile of movies he had in a cabinet.

"F/M?" He looked around then finally got the cover for the movie, taking out the disk then putting it on. I sat down on the couch, taking off my sweater since it was a bit warm in his house.

He sat down next to me, getting a snack off of the table.

"If you want, you can get whatever off of the table" I glanced at the table to see the many types of candys and snacks he had, I finally decided to get the candy/snack off my choice, I took off its wrapping paper and began eating it.

I smiled at its sweetness/sourness/spiciness. I've loved this ever since I was a kid and eating it again brings back great memories.

"You're so cute when you smile" I looked at Cameron, he gave me a closed eyed smile then pat my head.

"Oh thank you? You do too" I responded back, leaning back to feel his hand on top of the couch.

"So... I wanted to talk to you about a few things and even apologize for other stuff as well" I titled my head, what did he mean?

"I'm sorry for how I treated you on the first day, you just reminded me so much of Melissa and I thought if I were rude to you I wouldn't like you or anything but it didn't, it only hurt you and me as well" I crossed my legs as my full attention was on him, ignoring the movie playing on the background.