Chapter 11

"Mari..." Chat Noir sat across from her on his bed, "What happened?"

Marinette hesitated as she couldn't even look at him then sighed to take a dive, "I saw them."

"Who?"

"The sirens." Marinette shivered when she said it.

"Sirens?" Chat Noir was confused and got more worried as his skin turned pale, "Mari." He tried again, "What did you see?"

"I saw what happened to them?" Marinette thinks back to what she saw when she touched the stone.

She told Adrien what happened as she recalled the memory.

She touched the stone and everything went white and faded into a scene of sirens. They were just like mermaids in appearance but with different tails that are almost transparent as water with glimmering light aurora around them. She see the community of sirens swimming around then they see a black shadow approach the. Their eyes glowed red to the thought it was their next victims to take down. However, the sirens looked around each other has felt chills crawl up there arms. Marinette looked around and no one notices her presence. She soon felt the chills and saw the same orb that she just touched appear in front of the sirens. The light orb brighten and those already who feared it swam away. Out of the orb came out smoke like mermaid creatures and attack the sirens by swimming through them. The sirens would then solidified and sink to the bottom. Chaos was all around as the sirens swam in a different direction to evade being turn to stone. Marinette was caught in the chaos not knowing what to say as she searched around trying to see what she can do. Her eyes then caught a glance with the creature and it started going after her. She thought this was a dream but she fears and senses the creature behind her. She swam and swam but she wasn't fast enough the creature caught her. But he didn't swim through her. He touched her shoulder and she froze in place but not become a stone. The creature turned her around for her to see the chaos. Everyone, families, friends, and lovers being turned into stone and sinking to the bottom of Shark teeth. Marinette didn't want to see or hear the cries of pain but, she did. She was stuck in the trance as the creature stood beside her.

"The abyss, the heart of ocean is dying, so we are free" croaked the creature, "Uniting them would of save them."

"What are you?" Marinette pleaded an answer, "What going on?"

"Your seeing what happened here." The creature said in a solemn voice, "We're letting you see what going to happen to your family next."

"Huh?" Marinette was more confused in this terrible state of dream, "No I will stop you!"

The creature turned to her and pull her chin up to look at its cold black eyes, "You are trapped here, once you touched the stone your consciousness is now our prisoner." Marinette realized what going on as she felt getting weaker. The creature then swam through her causing to scream in pain. However, she wasn't turning into stone, "You are no ordinary mermaid."

The creature and others joined him as they surrounded her. They chanted to remove her energy, it was the state where Chat Noir found her and moved her away. Everything around her went black and she remembered being moved into her savior's arms.

"Then I was on the beach," Marinette concluded her story still wondering if it was just a dream about the person who saved her. But she knew it wasn't a dream as an imprint was left on her shoulder from the creature.

"I'm sorry Mari." Adrien offered his condolences as he forgot he was even there so he didn't mention his rescue. "We will stop that from anything from harming your family."

Marinette was about to breakdown.

Adrien promised, "We'll finish what my mother started. We won't let it happen."