Chapter 20

"Plagg any sign of them?" Chat Noir kneels down to the cat when he appeared from the corner.

"I overheard some guards talking about prisoners being taken below the cell," Plagg answered using his tail to point a direction down the steps.

"But there is no cell..." Chat Noir began and he realizes what was below the cell. He started to run to where the crew was being kept chained.

"Hold on!" Luka says keeping his head high from the water.

"Uh, guys!" Kim barely spoke as his head was almost covered in water, "I don't think Chloe is saving us."

"Shut it, Kim," Max says in annoyance as his head then goes underwater.

"Max!" Nino yelled as he went under too from the fast-flowing water.

"Alya!" Alix begged for help as she then goes under too.

"Luka why aren't you transforming?" Rene Rouge asked as she was in mermaid form.

"I'm half mermaid," Luka admitted, "my human side makes the transformation take longer." He said before he under was under water.

Chat Noir arrive where the guards were guarding the doorway. He quickly knocked them out and took their keys to unlock the door. "Plagg fins on!" He yelled as the room was completely filled from the tide coming in. "Cataclysm!" He cried as he swam to get Rene Rouge who was in mermaid form.

"Claws?" She exclaimed as he finally freed her and swam off the wall.

"The one and only friendly Cat miraculous holder." Says as then went to destroy the chains of the other crew members.

"Where's Ladybug and Chat Noir?"Rene Rouge asked as she was pulling Alix and Carapace back to the surface.

"Searching for you guys." He says as he carried Luka, Kim, and Max to the surface. Rene Rouge then started to put pressure on her friend's chest as they were no longer breathing. Claws transformed into his human version and did the same to help revive the crew members.

They were eventually choking out the water and started to wake up, "Thanks Claws." Rene Rouge sighed in relief as they started to gain conscious.

"Don't thank me yet." Claws says as he was about to turn back to his human form, "You all need to get out, your ride is waiting outside."

The crew began to get up and look around to see who survived, "Where's Chloe?" Luka asked as he looked around, "Or Ladybug?"

"Or Chat Noir?" Kim pointed.

"Who's he?" Alix asked pointing at Claws who helping Max get up.

"Claws," Rene Rouge answers as she tried to wakeup Nino, "He's on our side."

Then Nino choked out the most water and was finally waking up, "Alya!" He says with relief as he began to hug her.

"Calm down, it's not over yet." Claws commented. Then his ring started to beep, "Uh, I have to go. Head east there a ship waiting."

"Where are you going?" Nino asked.

"Let's just say my time here is done." Claws tipped his hat and ran off. However, Rene Rouge notice something very familiar about him as he leaves around the corner.

Claws ran out to a different hallway as he transformed back into Chat Noir. Plagg had a very disappointed look, "This isn't going to end well."

Chat Noir ignore him and tossed him a cheese as he ran back to the crew as Chat Noir, "Guys are you alright?"

"Chat? Is Ladybug ok?" Luka immediately asked as he strained to get up.

"Yes, but we split up momentarily," Chat Noir answers, "You guys ok?"