1 - Escape

(???) p.o.v

"DAMMIT! They escaped!! Go now! Get those two BACK and make sure they NEVER EVER escape AGAIN!!" I shrieked as I slammed my fist on the table.

The damn brat got themselves and the other one out. I was going to do the last test because they became useless, then move into the next and final person.

"Hehehe... I'll find you again, and I'll make sure when I do. You both would never ever see broad daylight ever again."

Aizawa's p.o.v

I was in the middle of a fight with some class D villain (weakest villain type) until I saw a blurred person flying and running with a semi-big black bag tied on to their back while holding something in their arms.

I quickly finished up the villain and tied him up for the police to take care of and followed the running figure. I made a quick message to the others to come to the city and continued following after the person running.

I whipped myself up on a building to watch closely on what was happening.

It's...was a...girl, but who's she running from? What did she put in the bag? That's when a group of men and women running behind her screeching for her to stop running with creative cursing with it.

I noticed that one of them pull out a remote and pressed something on it. The girl instantly fell down and screamed bloody murder. The group of people started running faster to get her.

I noticed what the girl was wearing, a purplish t-shirt, black shorts, and her hair was in a low ponytail, parted to her left side and was a mess. Why in the world does she look like she has been beaten?

Then two of them gripped the ends of her hair and the collar around her neck. The collar must have shocked her when one of them pressed something on the remote. A third person walked up and tied a rope around the routine collar after they l got her secured.

The other heroes finally got to the scene and they were in front of the people by about 50 feet. I put on my eye goggles and jump down next to Midnight.

"What's happening Eraser?" Midnight asked aloud.

"Girl running with a black bag tied to her back. Looks like a shock collar on her neck and she looks like she was beaten to the extreme." I stated back activating my quirk.

Your p.o.v

Finally, I'm out of the hell hole. I took Eri and she clung on to my front, I went on a full-on sprint.

The others started chasing me and started catching up. I used my earth bending and pushed myself in the air to distance myself as I went through the city. At some point was far enough that I didn't see them and turned to an alley between some buildings. I told Eri to get into the black bag and she got in. I started running again when I heard them getting closer.

My feet were bubbling with heat and burning like crazy from running barefoot for hours. To make it worse I have cuts and bruises all over my body, from my face to my feet. On top of that, I'm only wearing a plum-colored t-shirt and black shorts, and my damn hair tie was getting loose.

Then Eri started communicating with me telepathically.

'W-where are we and a-are gonna be safe?' I sighed and mentally responded back.

'Don't worry baby girl I'll help you escape but don't worry about me. It's better if you are safer than I am.' She responded back saying I needed to be safe too but I said just hope we escape, and then she agreed.

Eri started whimpering in fear of being caught back and going through the torture of seeing me in pain.

'Hey, hey baby. Don't worry I'll have a plan. Like I always do.' I told her attempting to soothe her nerves a bit.