2 - Meet

Before I pushed us all up on to ground level.

I turned my attention on Eri.

'Hey, baby girl I'm gonna need you to hug me really tightly just in case okay? Just to keep you near me if anything happens. Oh and make sure you don't accidentally touch me too.'

She immediately complied, then I bent some metal bands her to hold her in place.

'Don't worry we'll be out of this mess soon.'

'O-okay (y/n)'

I steadied my breath and pushed all of us out into the open. As predicted we were surrounded with the same people maybe even more, who were after me and Eri.

They all pounced to attack, but I immediately started to blood bend with ease. The heroes were confused since they all were in mid-air, frozen in place. They turned to back to see me, both arms out in front of me, all fingers spread out, and eyes wide and straining while holding them back.

"Aren't you gonna tie them up or just stand around?" They immediately did their stuff making sure none of the villains would escape.

After they tied the villains, I crashed on to my back avoiding from crushing Eri to the floor.

"Shit, I lost too much blood." I quietly mumbled as I set Eri beside me.

No one's p.o.v

You laid on the floor, your blood was flowing out of your body like a waterfall. Eri panicked as she saw her sister in pain. She started screaming and crying telling you not to close your eyes.

The other heroes overheard her and came running towards you. When they saw your state some panicked and tired to help the bleeding stop, but you weakly pushed them all away. You slowly closed your eyes as you subconsciously started bending all the blood that left your body, right back in. Holding it in place as you slowly opened your eyes.

Eri hugged you as soon as you sat up. Midnight was calling for police and a couple of ambulances to come and cover up everything else.

Time skip

The heroes were currently talking to the police about everything, while a kind lady was patching you up from my cuts, bruises, and burns.

There were a lot of big white patches and small bandaids covering your arms, legs, and neck. Eri only had some minor cuts, but thankfully nothing more. Then the lady put an eye patch on your right eye and told you that you needed to keep it on.

She said there was a huge cut on top of the eye, basically, the skin covering the eye was really damaged and it might leave a scar later on.

You nodded not wanting to speak.

Eri was gripping your hand and you soothingly rub her small hand with your thumb. Before the lady left she put a blanket on top of Eri, since it was getting chilly and dark outside. You then moved her on to your lap, for her to be more comfortable. She suddenly used her quirk and rewinded your body to its original state, minus your eye.

You gently smiled, then whispered in her ear.

"We're free angel, we can finally rest." She snapped her head up towards you with big round eyes full of hopefulness and tears in them.

Then buried her head into your chest crying happily at the fact of no more pain and suffering, with peace at last. You looked up and blocked out all feeling, not allowing yourself to cry, hence it caused you a head-splitting headache.

You watched the clouds move with the various shades of color and a beautiful blue sky with birds in the air. It was sunset.

Your p.o.v