7 - baby

It was a Wednesday morning or in other words, early early morning with Shinsou talking about random stuff and class.

You were busy talking about Ojirou to him since you were trying to get them close.

Why?

Because your dumbass shipped them together. Amazing right? Luckily he hadn't had the slightest clue about it and boy were you glad. The last thing you needed is Shinsou figuring out your plan and then making you jump off a cliff.

Not too long after you both got ready for class and decided to walk to school and let Eri and Aizawa have some bonding time. You also made sure she was awake when you left because of her nightmares.

There was one good thing, her nightmares have been disappearing more and more and you didn't have to help her wake up at this point.

You and the purple-haired boy got into class and just talked to each other, which was pretty normal. Despite the fact, the Todoroki having some conspiracy theory or who knows what and bullshit like that.

Not too long after a yellow caterpillar came into the room and class started off with the man saying we were getting dorms.

The class erupted into cheers and joyful squeals here and there. They all stopped in seconds of Aizawa's hair sticking up. He explained we were going to move our stuff into the rooms and design it however we'd like.

You made eye contact with Shinsou. You both were thinking about the same damn thing.

At the dorm rooms

"Alright. That will be everything about the dorms go do whatever and I'm going back to sleep."

At this point, everyone had their stuff in their rooms and already have it designed to its own way. You went towards Shinsou's room and dragged his tired ass out.

You ended up with him laying on your back with a metal band around both of your waists so he wouldn't fall off while you floated in the air.

The two of you traveled to the center of the dorms and met up with everyone talking about who knows what.

"Heyyyyyy, wassup fellow humans?" You chirped out.

"Ha, Y/n-san. We were just talking about the sports festival coming up, oh and where's Shinsou?"

"First. Shinsou is on my back. Second, the fuck is a sports festival?" Ojirou asked.

At this point, you were doubting how the outside world works. Before anyone could speak Shinsou beat them to it.

"UA sports festival dumb, dumb. It's where the hero classes would fight for who knows what and then get internships for hero work I think."

"Well damn Shinsou aren't you a kind soul." You said while pushing him off of your body.

"Damn right insomnia child." As he clung to your body.

"Oh for my damn sake get off of me you man child." He still hugged you like a koala, you sighed and gave up and floated next to your tailed friend.

"So what now?" You questioned.

"Oh! I know! How about we look at each other's dorms for fun!" Mina chirped.

Everyone started to agree on it so you and your human koala just went with the flow. You all saw almost every guy's room and damn you were hella impressed on some of them.

The group went to almost every boys' room. To say you were impressed with almost all. Especially Tokoyami, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, and Midoriya's.