Chapter 1: Promise 0

Namjoon signed, slowly placed himself in the sofa, stared blankly at the wall infront and let his mind flew with thoughts.

The dorm's getting quieter and quieter these days.

Yet there were still some stupid jokes from Hoseok or grumbles from Jin, but everything seemed to be different... and strange.

Suga locked himself in his room 24/7 except practice time.

Jimin was less smile than before and became addicted to his phone.

Jungkook was the one who changed the most. He less likely to communicate with other members and even became grouchy sometimes.

No more laughters.

No one even speak to one another.

It like a heavy dark shadow covered the whole dorm and start immerging everyone in a deep silent

Like we lost our souls

When did this all happen?

"Oh, since he left.." The leader whipspered to himself

------ Back to 3 months ago -------

'SHOCK NEWS! BTS V confirmed his leaving and solo career!'

'Kim Taehyung left BTS while they are in pinnacle of fame - Terrible move or good choice?'

'A Fan Fainted In Front Of BigHit.Ent Entrance'

' "I Will Support All His Choices!" - Park Bogum said in an interview.'

The black-haired man turned off the phone and throw it onto the table.

"TaeTae-ah... You're ok?"

"I'm fine, hyung." Grey-haired boy smiled. The crystal sparkles in his eyes makes the older's heart beating fast.

"I don't know what is the reason behind your choice. But remember I'll always be by your side."

"Thank you Bacon-hyung. I love you." Taehyung gave the older a hug, pretended not to notice the cute pink colour spread all over the man's neck and ears.

Waited until Baekhyun had left, Taehyung lied down on the sofa, these days has been so stressful to him. All the press, fans, company... Even though the young man has already prepared his mind for.. all this mess but when he actually had to face it, it's just overwhelming.

Some memories flashed through his mind when Taehyung's eyes reached the picture lying on the table.

The picture of seven young boys - all laughing and smiling. Taehyung remembered it was a beautiful sunny day. Jin said that they should have a picnic outside to relax after such a long tiring pratice.

They were all having fun.

But then things changed...

No one has ever expected it

He turned the picture down

Things changed

People changed

He can do nothing about it. So he left.

_______________________

The next chapter will reveal what happened in the past.