Two Exo's and a Broom-Bot

The guardian stumbled out of the doorway, falling to their knees in the snow. The open sky and the chill of the air was a relief after what felt like endless hallways and stairs. It had lead them further and further through the giant man-made wall, being jumped almost at every turn in the way by more Dreg's and Vandal's had worn out its novelty.

"Thank the traveler!" The ghost groaned as it flew low beside his Guardian. "I never thought we'd get out of there, if I'd known the Fallen had gotten that bad inside the wall I would have found another way inside." The Ghost blinked when his Guardian tapped his shell and then twirled their finger again. "Oh! Oh, you're right! Just a minute!" He flew away as they adjusted themselves to sit on their butt, taking in the sights.

A forgotten tank lay to their left, just over a small hill, past it the terrain stretched for miles, the wall continuing on far past their line of sight. Directly ahead lay several abandoned buildings, the remnants of an old road sign strung between two buildings. A quick glance at the radar in their HUD, but no red bars. The guardian felt a sigh build up in their chest when several blue dots began appearing on the edges of the radar. "Over here!" A deep voice called, shaking the guardian from their focus.

It was a humanoid shape, with only two arms, they were dressed in a helmet and armor as the guardian was, although there were differences in the armors shape. They relaxed the shotgun in their hands as two more figures appeared. One dressed in a long white robe with a decorated helmet in silver, the other with a camouflage cape around their shoulders, a hood pulled up to protect their head. Ghost flew back to the Guardian and twitched its shell.

"Don't worry, these are Guardians, just like you."

The new Guardians approached slowly, keeping their distance either from respect or wariness the Guardian couldn't tell.

"Well, well, well!" The robbed figured chuckled as they crossed their arms, "A new arrival!"

"As green as Venus!" The cloaked one laughed heartily, holstering a pistol on their hip and squatting down to the guardian's eye level. "Just got rezzed huh?"

The last figure was the biggest one, towering over the other two. Around their waist was a cloth with a symbol in white, two triangles pointing toward the center of the symbol, with squashed diamonds on the top and bottom. They grabbed the hooded figure by the cape and pulled them back as they leaned forward, grumbling. "Don't crowd the blueberry."

"Blueberry, or Kinderguardian?" The robbed one asked, pulling their helmet from their head to reveal their face. They had pale skin, dark brown eyes and no hair, only dark stubble to show a hairline once shaved away. Dark black tattoos decorated their face in lines and curves to accent the shape of their face. "My name is Silan, they or them if you please. I'm a Warlock and my Ghosts name is Lily." They gestured to the cloaked figure who was trying to escape the tall one's grasp. "This is Leland."

"He and him. Hunter class. Ghost goes by Aolani." The hunter stopped struggling and gave a single nod, before putting his feet on the tall one's leg and pushed—levitating himself but still held captive.

"Jin-Ho. Titan. They. Him. Whatever. Ghost answers to Hyun. What's your name?" Jin-Ho asked, part of his helmet sliding away to reveal his face. He skin was a deep brown, his face stern and scarred, with dark, hard eyes staring through the silent guardian. They touched their throat and shook their head. "Mute?"

"Something...is broken." Ghost explained as the other three Ghosts approached and hovered near their Guardian partner. Silan's Ghost wore a blue shell, Leland's a camo one to match his cloak, and Jin-Ho's Ghost wore a red shell with a lion painted across the shell pieces. "They haven't been able to speak since I found them."