Chapter 20: Day one.

—6:oo AM—

"Everyone is awake." MG-nim clapped his hands to fully get our Attention.

"Okay everyone, for today's mission, the most group who collects the most shells wins, Prize is you'll have a room to stay in." MG-nim explained, Thank god we don't have to sleep inside the van.

"Are crabs allowed?"

"No." Namjoon pouted.

"To be fair you'll be devided into groups." We listened carefully.

"1st group! Jihyo with Namjoon!" They nod.

"2nd group Jimin with Rosè!" As the other group are decided there was one person I noticed that wasn't mentioned.

"Fighting!" Jennie who was my partner cheered.

"Okay here's the plan, they give two buckets right?" She nodded. "We separate, one who will look at water and one who look at the sand." She smiled then gave me a thumps up.

"Great Idea." She smiles.

"I'll go for the water." She nods again

"Here you go." The staffs gave us buckets.

"Does everyone have buckets?"

"Yes!" We raised our buckets.

"Okay on the count of three." We prepared.

"Three....two....one!" We all ran as fast as we can. I took a quick look at jennie and noticed Jihyo is also looking shells in the sand, I see we had the same Idea with Group one, a smirk formed my lips, It's game on.

"You only have Ten minutes folks!" 'Ten minutes' is enought jungkook and Leo thought.

'Game on.'

10 MINUTES LATER

"1st group! Please hand your buckets." Namjoon gave his bucket as well as Jihyo.

"Namjoonie's bucket is..." he counted the last pieces. "46." We all nod and clapped

"Jihyo is 31, The total of 77." We clapped.

"Next 2nd group." And it continues, after counting the other groups it was now our turn.

"Woah, It's alot." He said when I handed it to me making me smile confidentaly. "I think we have a winner." My mouth went wide, he didn't even count it yet! I smiled widely.

"Count it first." My mouth closed, this jungkook seriously.

"Fine." It took time to count it all making me confident. "89." I heard gasps and claps behind my back.

"Here you go." Jennie gave her bucket.

"This is alot too." I looked at jennie and gave her a high-five.

"Woah, 56 in the total of 145."

"Cool, Jungkookie's team got 128." True, they are at second.

"8th team!" Everyone got the total of under ninety so it's obvious we won.

"We all know who won." I nod proudly.