God of Mischief

// AN: Here's a quick one shot about everyone's favorite God of Mischief! Includes a bit of Stony, even if they aren't my favorite pairing. I'm for Pepperony all the way, but I think both Ironstrange and Stony are fun to write! Hope you enjoy and feel free to send requests! //

When Peter was told that he wasn't allowed at the tower for the next week, he was immediately saddened. He had assumed that he had angered Mr. Stark, and had apologized profusely to him, to no avail. Mr. Stark didn't budge. Even Steve had agreed with Tony, something the two hardly ever did.

So, naturally, Peter got curious and did exactly what Mr. Stark told him not to do.

That Friday, when Aunt May picked Peter up and they drove home, Peter had asked if he could patrol early and, to his great surprise, May had agreed. So, Peter slipped on his suit and lept from the window, swinging his way through the city, towards the tower.

_____

As Peter scaled the side of the tower, he considered what the best course of action would be. Mr. Stark had ceased contact with him for the week, as to not fall victim to his constant and unnaturally persuasive begging and apologizing. Peter just needed to talk to Mr. Stark face to face and find out what he had done to upset him. He couldn't stand the thought of his mentor being angry with him and him having no idea why.

Once he reached the window that opened into his room, the one that Mr. Stark had gifted him for long weekends at the tower during missions or projects, he opened it silently and cautiously crawled into the darkness.

"FRIDAY, where is Mr. Stark at?" He whispered, hoping to catch him alone, without being caught and thrown out by the other Avengers, who undoubtedly knew of his banishment.

"Peter, I believe that you are not supposed to be in the tower while the guest is here. Shall I alert Tony of your presence?"

"FRI, no! Don't do that, he'll just kick me out. I think he's mad at me, I just want to apologize to him."

"I believe you are mistaken, Peter. Tony is not currently angry with you. Today, at 1:28 pm, he told Doctor Banner of how proud he is of your academic success, and how he is awaiting the moment you will be able to return to the tower. Now, am I incorrect in believing that you are currently not permitted to be here, Peter?"

Peter stared into the darkness, confused. "He wants me back? Then why am I not allowed to be here?"

"You are currently not permitted in the tower due to the presence of a very dangerous, violent, and chaotic guest that Tony has chosen not to allow anyone knowledge of. Including you. Tony also worries for your safety around this guest, as do the other Avengers. So, I do recommend leaving the premisis at once before you are placed in any danger, Peter."

FRIDAY's voice was sort of soft and calming, as if she also worried for Peter. Peter was not having it. He was now convinced that Mr. Stark didn't think he could handle himself, and he was determined to prove him wrong.

"FRI, where is Mr. Stark at? I need to talk to him about not babying me," Peter pouted, making his way clumsily through the darkness, towards the bedroom door.

"He is currently alone in his laboratory. Though, I must make it clear that I do not encourage or authorize you being in the building, Peter. Are you sure you wish to do this?"