Mini

/ Hey! Sorry, I know the movie timeline is a bit all over the place for this one but I thought the concept was fun! Please forgive the technical errors, this one is a bit of a mash up of different events from different times! AN: I made Cassie a little younger than she technically is. /

When Peter had met Ant-Man at the battle in Germany, he had to admire the tech in his suit, even if they were technically fighting. After the Accords were amended, Mr. Stark had been a bit hesitant to allow the rogue Avengers over, for fear of them getting violent again. After a bit of time and some team bonding exercises Peter had forced upon them though. Mr. Stark had allowed the rogue Avengers to visit the compund periodically.

Easter was quickly approaching, and May had informed Peter that she had to come in for an emergency at work. He was upset, of course, but he tried to understand that she had responsibilities she needed to take care of. May had asked if Tony would like to take Peter for the day, and he was quick to agree.

So, as Peter heard the sound of Happy pulling into the driveway, he lunged for the door, throwing it open and bolting out before Happy could even ring the doorbell.

"Hey, Hap! Happy Easter!" Happy, surprisingly, smiled back at him.

"You too, Peter. The others are already at the compound and Scott is eager for you to arrive to entertain his daughter."

As Peter climbed into the backseat of the car, he smiled. He was happy that Mr. Stark had allowed the others to come over for the holiday. They were making progress towards mending their friendship. As the car crawled through traffic, making its way to the private airport, Happy and Peter made small talk and listened to the radio. When the car finally stopped, Peter hopped out, running to the already prepared jet. Happy chuckled, shaking his head, as he made his way onboard as well.

_____

Once they arrived at the compound, Peter was greeted with a chorus of hellos, hugs, and how are yous from the others. Peter was greeting Steve when Mr. Stark walked up to him, seeming a bit more peppy than usual.

"Hey, Underoos! Glad you could make it!" Peter smiled back, relieved that the two newly reunited teams seemed to have made some sort of peace, and that Mr. Stark was willing to allow them to stay for a bit. Before he could respond, though, he was pounced on.

He felt a heavy weight attach itself to his side, embracing him in a hug. When Peter looked down, he found Mr. Lang's daughter Cassie staring up at him with a bright smile.

"Hi, Peter! My dad said Mr. Tony was going to let us come over for Easter and that you were going to be here!"

"Hey, Cassie! Yep, I'm here!" He crouched down, hugging her back.

"Let's go play," she commanded, tugging him down the hall. Peter looked back at Mr. Stark, who just smiled and flicked his hand, motioning for him to go.

"Just don't go outside, the grass is being redone," Peter heard Mr. Stark call behind them as he was tugged down the hall by an eager Cassy.

"Hey, Cass, where are we going?"

She paused in her attempts to practically drag him across the floor momentarily and turned back to smile at him.

"Let's go play outside!" She was about to turn and continue to make her way through the large building to the nearest exit when Peter, saddened that he had to let her down, spoke up.