3 • me

Sneaking through the house, you tried your best to be quiet

Sneaking through the house, you tried your best to be quiet. So that your mom wouldn't wake up and bring you into one of her hectic beatings.

You finally got your bag and shoved your notebooks inside opening the door silently and closing it afterwards. Running to school to get on time was one of your best talents. You were exceptionally fit after trying to practice self-defense without using your quirk. (since you were pretty much terrified to use it) After a minute or so of running you finally arrive to school..which was crowded once again by the hungry for tea reporters.

Trying to tiptoe you spot a bunch of students being bombarded with questions about All-Might being a teacher and how it was.

"What he's like? Oh uhm...he's very muscular!"

Uraraka cheered trying to get rid of her nervousness. Iida straightened his posture and spoke swiftly.

"It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one."

Aizawa or Shota on the other hand deadpanned as he replied with a sigh

"He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes, please leave."

The reporters sweat dropped as they watch the man leave. One of the reporters - a female one coming from the HNA reporting crew pissed off yelled as she tried to step forward.

"Let me see All Might just for a little-"

Another reporter tried to grab her back yelling

"Ah! Stupid!"

Right before the sensors activated you rushed in and pushed everyone out of your way to get inside the campus. The reporters of course yelled at you. Then the sensors around the school found a foot from not a student stepped on perimeters and suddenly walls from underneath the ground shoot up. Closing the gates and entrances around the school. The reporters cursed in anger.

"They think they're so high and mighty!"

After that incident one by one the reporters coming to bother U.A's gates lessened. Well not everyone. One figure from the back of the crowd with light blue hair scratched his neck as he narrowed his eyes on you right before you entered the school.

• • •

"Anyways..we're going to have another special task for today." Everyone panicked having just finished their entrance exams they froze. "You'll be picking your class rep for today." Silence filled the entire classroom once Aizawa spoke. You blinked once. Twice. "I'll be leader! Pick me!" Kirishima yelled. "Yeah! Me too!" Kaminari added. Suddenly Aoyama shot up from his seat flamboyantly speaking "It's a job made for m-" "I'll be the leader!" Mina cut in waving her hands around the air with a bright smile on her face.