1 • rough day

You woke up early clearly disturbed by your alarm clock, then jolts out of bed and places a hand on top of the clock to stop

You woke up early clearly disturbed by your alarm clock, then jolts out of bed and places a hand on top of the clock to stop. Today was your first day of school, after passing the entrance exam you got the letter. You walk towards the bathroom and turned the shower on. The water bouncing of your skin while you run a hand through your [h/c] locks. Just as you walk out the bathroom your mother walks in your bedroom. "Oh, you're awake" she sneered, her voice full of burning hatred for you. You rolled your eyes as you dry out your hair. "Once you're done, go down and eat." she added. "ok mom" you murmured. Even though she was a bitch, you knew all this pent up anger took it out all on you because of your father's death.

It was you after-all who caused the destruction of the former 6th pro-hero in ranking.

Walking down the stairs as you prop on your oversized hoodie after putting on your U.A uniform to hide the scars that was littered across your body. You stumbled into the kitchen as you sat down and grabbed a plate. You look down to see half a pancake, some maple syrup, and a floppy piece of butter on top. "Where's the other half?" you questioned confused. Like, who gives their children half a pancake? "You're going on a diet with all the weight your getting from laying here useless" she scoffed. You on the other hand just shook it off while you flipped her off under the table. Eating your half-cut-pancake your lips pressed on a thin line after one bite. It tasted horrible. You stand up and put water on your glass as you gulped it all up. "Where exactly is U.A?" You questioned. She just rolled her eyes and told you the directions. "What are you waiting for you bloody idiot? Go!" She screeched. "Can't we just use the car??" You tilt your head to the side to emphasize your confusion. "No! Now get going before I shove your ass out" she bellowed as you grabbed your backpack and walked outside the house.

Walking down the streets, you instantly hear murmurs and whispers about you. Rumors about you. Anything shit about you. It was like everyone in the village was obsessed with gossip and rumors, in other words obsessed about you. "Ah, what a poor child, killed her own father.." one pitied. "She looks pathetic, maybe she killed him for attention.." another one told the other. You had to go through this everyday. What a nightmare! Shaking your head away from the thoughts you enter U.A until you bump into a spiky shit of a mess.

"OI, WATCH IT" he yelled. You flinched at the volume but ignored him as you walk forward. He grabbed your collar yanking you back and holding your shoulder, his palm starting to emit little sparks. "Bump me again and i'll fucking end you" he sneered. You wince at the hot sensation on your shoulder as you shove his hand off. "Yeah, whatever shit-face!" you cursed as you flipped him off with both hands. Great. What a way to start off your school year. He placed a hand on your face while you stepped back with caution. "Your hand smells" you coughed. "I'LL BLOW YOUR FACE OFF, EAT SHIT." he screeched. Dear lord, I feel sorry for his parents who has to deal with this porcupine.