Shot 2

Hey friends!

Come with another part ❤ Hope you all will like❤

Note : In this track there is no Marriage track of Uttara. Sanskar send Uttara to london for studies. He doesn't wanted her to stressed in all mess so he send her in london.

At Night!

Swara come out from washroom changing in her black long satin  nighty which has collar.

She see and find Sanskar who is laying on bed give her a cold look then avert his gaze from her. She feels bad seeing his ignorance then see around for finding a couch but notice there is no couch in their Room which make her confused.

Sanskar : ( notice her searching something) There is no couch in this room.

Swara : ( confused) why?

Sanskar : ( with cold face) I think you forget you are my wife and wife sleep with husband so lay down on bed.

Swara shocked listening him then nod yes go near bed lay beside him.

Sanskar : ( rudely without looking at her) Don't think I will hug you while sleeping. In this 6 months many things have been changed. Now you are my wife but you lost the right of my princess.

Swara pinch in heart listening his words. She is feeling thousand knifes piercing in her heart by his words. Tears brimmed in her eyes which she wiped after taking turn show him her back. Tears are flowing from her eyes showing how his words hurt her but she don't want to show this. She remembering how earlier every night they used to sleep cuddling each other.

She suddenly see Sanskar laying beside her become shocked. Sanskar smiling at her seeing him a smile come on her face with tears filled eyes. Sanskar hold her hand with smile plant a kiss on it while looking into her eyes lovingly.

Sanskar : ( lovingly) Princess.

Swara smile in tears listening PRINCESS from his mouth. but shocked when find herself alone. She become shocked by this. She turn back find Sanskar laying behind her showing his face toward her. He is sleeping putting hand in middle. Tears brimmed in her eyes. She turn toward him see Sanskar emotionally who is sleeping. She forward hand caress his face then see his hand which in middle put hand on it while seeing him emotionally.

Swara drift in sleep while gazing Sanskar.

After sometime!

Sanskar open eyes see Swara who is sleeping see her then her hand which has tight grip mark when he tightly​ hold her hand and drag her in home. He caress it get up from bed after taking off his hand slowly. He come with ointment sit on bed apply on it slowly so she don't wake up. Swara smile in sleep feeling his touch on her which bring a little smile on Sanskar 's face then he make a stern face.
After applying ointment he also sleep.

In Morning!

SwaSan are sleeping in each others arm. In sleep they come close and hug each other sleep cuddling each other. Swara is putting head on his chest. Sanskar hugging her from waist while placing hand around her shoulders tightly. Both are sleeping peacefully after getting solace in each others arm for which their heart was craving.

Sanskar open eyes see Swara who is cuddling him while hugging him tightly. A smile come on his face seeing her morning face which glowing. He admire her remembered his dream of waking up with her always. His dream of seeing her face first in morning caress her face. Swara smile in sleep.

Suddenly Sanskar make stone face depart her from him slowly make her sleep on pillow cover her with blanket properly  himself get up from bed.  He change himself in his jogging clothes go for jogging.