Shot 5

Hey friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like❤

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is arranging Sanskar 's clothes in cupboard. She is busy in arranging clothes just then her trance broke by a call. She make worried face as Sanskar is out and assume Parineeta again calling her. She hurriedly looks at caller Id find Priya ( her doctor friend). She pick the call.

Swara : Yes Priya.

Priya : Swara your reports has come so come to take reports. First I called Jiju but he is not picking.

Swara : Yes actually today Sanskar has a very important meeting so he must be busy in his meeting. For reports  I am coming. ( they talk some casual things then cut the call, Swara take her purse go from there for Hospital with driver).

In Hospital!

In Priya 's cabin!

Priya : ( give reports to Swara) Your Reports Swara.

Swara take reports from her hand see it become shocked reading reports. A long tear escape from her eyes. Priya sense her situation put hand on her. Swara is looking at reports shockingly with tears in her eyes.

After sometime!

Swara standing outside of Hospital holding reports with blank face.

Swara : ( to herself) I did this much to bring hatred in Sanskar 's heart. I did this much to make him far from me but if he come to know about this. ( see reports) He will not let me go from him and will accept me. ( teary eyes) which can be dangerous for his life. What I do? ( feeling extreme helpless) at this time what I do? I am not able to understand.

Suddenly she remembered Sharnistra like all children she remembered her mother at this hard situation.

Swara : I think now only maa can help me. I should tell everything to her. She will surely help me in choosing a right path. ( wipe tears enter in car instruct him to go Baadi).

After sometime!

Swara reach at Baadi. She goes inside. She about to enter in her home just then stop listening something.

Shekhar : Mishti! It's happened good that Swara went with Sanskar. She was only burden on our head. Finally we got rid from her. Because of her husband my daughter lost her husband. Whenever I saw her face in this house my blood boiled.

Sharnistra : ( with hatred) Yes Shekhar! I am ashamed that she is our daughter. Her sister needed her but in whole 6 months she never paid attention to Ragini always lost in herself only. She is self obsessed. Thank God she went.

Tears brimmed in Swara 's eyes listening their words. She shocked listening this from Sharnistra 's mouth. Her mother saying this making her more hurt.

Ragini : ( irritatedly) more then Laksh I am interested in seeing Swara 's pain. How much I was happy that her marriage life ruined. She ruined but she again united with Sanskar and now she is Happy in her life. I can't see her happy.

Sharnistra : You don't worry Ragini! you forget Sanskar took her with anger and in this 6 months he was hell angry on her. All time he taunt her for leaving him. Do you think he will let her live peacefully in their house. Surely he took her to punish her. ( smirk)

Shekhar : Yes Ragini! And we will manipulate her to ask money from Sanskar and she will ask money for us that time if Sanskar agreed and give money then we will make this marriage bureau more big and will set our life. But if he doesn't give then also It's in our favour.