Shot 7

Hey friends!

Come with another shot Hope you all will like❤

Sanskar is in car trying to call Swara which is switch off. He throw phone aside frustratedly. tears are flowing from his eyes non stop remembering Swara 's all act in morning and noon.

Sanskar : ( teary eyes) why I didn't understand what she was up to ? Why I unable to read her eyes? Oh God! ( tears are flowing through his eyes) Kash I would knew what's running in her mind. Kash I wouldn't let her go anywhere. Kash I wouldn't go from home. ( shouts) Swara what you did?

He remembered something after track of Sanskar got wound on back. Swara is running in room. Sanskar take her in his arm. Both are breathing heavily by running. Sanskar looks at her intensely with love make Swara 's eyes stuck on him.

Sanskar : ( intensely with love) Ab kaha bhagogi? ( Now Where you will run)

Swara : ( while looking into his eyes deeply) Bhagna chahta hi kaun hai? ( Who wants to run)

Sanskar : ( intensely) Hamesha mere sath rahungi? ( always will stay with me)

Swara : ( smiling) Hamesha. ( always)

Sanskar : ( intensely) Promise.

Swara : ( smile) Pakka promise.

They both share a passionate deep eye lock.

Present!

Sanskar : ( shouts while tears are flowing from his eyes ) You are a lier Swara! You are lier. You promised me that you will always stay with me then how you could you broke my promise? My Swara never broke her any promise then how you broke my promise? ( tears are flowing non step from his eyes his heart bleeding with the thought Swara going far from him) Why Swara? For saving my life? But Swara my life is you! What I will do with this life which is worst then death because my life is you. I don't want that life in which you are not with me. (Shouting punching on starring angrily).

Suddenly his car stopped. He see red signal come. Whole road is jammed with vehicles. He hold his head frustratedly seeing this.

Sanskar : ( hell frustrated) This would happened now only? Urghh now what I do? ( He see time hell worried about Swara) no I can't wait for clear of traffic. I have to stop Swara that too as soon as possible.

Without thinking much he come out from car passes from many vehicles with difficulty run to stop Swara.

He is running on road to stop Swara. His mind revolving around his and her all happy moments. Swara 's smiling face coming in front of his eyes. Tears are flowing from his eyes. His heart is fearing of loosing her.

( Listen this song for feeling Sanskar 's pain for Swara).

Banjar hai sab banjar hai
Hum dhoondne jab firdos chale
Teri khoj talaash mein dekh piya
Hum kitne kaale kos chale
Banjar hai sab banjar hai

His feet stumble on a road and he fall on road. He got hurt on his arm.

Sanskar : ( shouts) Swaraaa.

On station!

Swara : ( whisper​) Sanskar.... ( startled feel sensation in heart she looks here and there hold her mangalsutra in fist with teary eyes) Durga Maa always showers your blessing on my Sanskar. I am going far from him but you please always showers your blessing on him. ( tears escape from her eyes) I am sorry Sanskar.