Only You: P.J.M

The rain drizzled outside and hit the glass window pane of that coffee shop where I sat waiting for hours for that man who hadn't still arrived for our little date. I kept looking at my blue wrist watch time and again, kept checking my phone for any messages from him but there was nothing, neither his messages nor his approaching footsteps.

That man Park Jimin, is my everything. I am so deeply in love with him that I wouldn't even want to look at any other guy.

But things between us have strated getting rough these days. The dates for which he used to get so excited, now are a burden to him. They have become a duty rather than an interest because we are in this so called relationship.

2 years ago when I started working in another city, distances began to grew between us. I was always on the same spot but somehow Jimin seemed to drift away.

Now, the only thing left is to wait and sit before this coffee which is getting cold from the long wait.

Waiting wasn't the problem, my heart felt heavy and insecurities crept to my skin. I was skeptical of any good outcome, all I had was hope that we won't break up.

Some two hours later, he came. His eyes wandered around the coffee shop trying to locate me.

And our eyes met but there was just a cold glance.

I had expected a smiling and blushing Jimin to greet me but the Jimin that stood in front of me could only give a cold stare.

Without any greetings or affection, Jimin coldly took a seat before me and ordered for a hot cup of coffee. That awkward silence that lingered between us was eating me up inside. I was desperately wishing to hug my beloved lover, to kiss him, to call him sweet names, to cuddle with him but he wouldn't even speak to me now. We have drifted away so much that it pained, so much that it was unbearable. I was beginning to feel this uneasy lump grown in my throat.

"Jimin! I am so happy to meet you after so many days. You are growing handsomer with each passing day. What a fine man I have got myself," I tried to proceed our conversation because at this rate Jimin would have never taken the lead.

"Just let me cut to the crap Y/N. I have got my eyes set on another girl. This is not going to work between us."

Nothing could have hurt me more than what Jimin's words did to me. They took away my breathe,burnt down my soul, restricted my speech in just a moment.

I wanted to run away so bad.

Jimin is in love with another girl? How did this happen? How long has this been happening? Who is she?

These and several other thoughts began to pile up on my mind as I still sat there frozen, unable to speak a word.

"How did this happen to us?," I shamelessly wanted for an answer.

"Do you really not know? A girlfriend who stays in another city for a work and meets you only two times a month. Do you think such a relationship will work? It certainly isn't going to work for me," I could notice the coldness in his eyes as he spoke these words.

"You are hurting me Jimin...".

"Then let it be that way", he growled, stamping down his fist on the table.

All my remaining patience and hope disappeared with that and tears started to roll down my cheeks. Collecting my pink hangbag which lay on my seat, I ran out of that coffee shop as tears still were flowing from the corner of my eyes.

It was raining outside heavily but I kept on running and running to wherever distance my legs could take me to. I just wanted to get out of Jimin's sight.

Third person's POV

~cafe~

Jimin was still sitting on the same spot, hours after Y/N had left the coffee shop.
He kept ordering more and more coffee as he stared blankly at the space.

"Sir how many cups more?", The waiter asked him.

"One more please", Jimin ordered once again.

But before the waiter could bring his order, Jimin stamped the money on the billing counter and quickly ran outside the cafe.

He began running like a maniac from place to place dozing the vehicles on the busy street as the heavy droplets of rain hit his face. It seemed like everything was a blur to him at that moment except for the prized possession he was so desperately trying to seek.

He suddenly started running towards the playground nearby as if he was reminded of something.

It was the first place where they had met.

As he kept running more and more towards it, a familiar figure began to become clearer with each step.

It was Y/N standing there, soaking in rain.

The moment the distance between them came to a minimum, Jimin collected Y/N in his arms as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I love you Y/N. I can't forget you. Everytime I see your face, I am reminded of how deeply in love with you I am. I am sorry for saying those bad things to you. There isn't any girl , there wasn't ever. For me..it is only you," Jimin choked at his words as he hugged Y/N tighter than before.

"Then why did you want to break up with me?"

"Because I thought you had been seeing some other guy."

"Silly! Has there been anyone else except you? I love you Jimin. I love you very much."

"Let's get married tomorrow", Jimin said.

"Married? When do you plan to marry me?"

"Right now."

"I haven't bought my wedding gown even".

"As long as I get to kiss you. Everything's fine".

"You stupi....", Jimin kissed Y/N before she could finish her words. They kept kissing each other for minutes together as they stood in that heavy rain. Their tears, their arms, their lips didn't seem to separate soon.

"Let's go home," Jimin blushed at his girlfriend as he took her home.

"We are getting married tomorrow."