💖Plans💖

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and saw the girl i love the most,sleeping in my arms and touch her face.

Nancy:*Woke up*goodmorning~

Jungkook:Goodmorning mallows~

Its saturday so i'm here at nancy's house,i always stays here week ends.To be honest i want to sleep here everyday but i we don't want people to make a fuss about us living together,they might misunderstood us.Well i'll be nancy's future husband anyway but still..
.
We went downstairs and i cook breakfast.Nancy wakes her friends to eat with us.

Jooe:Its not bad having your boyfriend around here*smirk at nancy*

Yeonwoo:Nancy is his fiance ya know they were destined they're both lucky tho.

Jane:You know what, you two are the best couple!

Jungkook:Hey nancy am i the house husband in the future?why am i always cooks here?

Nancy:Cause you didn't let me cook?You didn't ask me?and You know how to cook many kinds of food and its all delicious.

Jungkook:You should atleast cook at once were almost 6 months together and you still haven't cook something for me!

Nancy:*laughs*Okay!okay!My mr.future husband stop with the blabbing and i'll cook for dinner ok?!

Yeonwoo:You two really looked like a married couple!

Jane:How about you and taehyung?

Nancy:I think she's still having a hard time with him.Taehyung is still courting her for 3 months*laughs*

Yeonwoo:Yah!

Jooe:Gave him an answer You love him right?Be a couple already!paboo!

Jane:Yeah..You are so lucky to have him!!guys she's the first one who fall inlove right?!

Nancy:He's been your crush since you came in this school right?!You told me!!

Yeonwoo:Okay!okay just let me have a good timing and i'll gave him my answer.

Nancy:Its a yes right?

Yeonwoo:Ofcourse!are you dumb?!

Nancy:hehe sorry!I'll go take a bath first.*went upstairs*

Yeonwoo:So jungkook!whats your plan?!

Jungkook:Plan for what?

Jooe:Nancy's birthday!

Jungkook:Oh yeah!i forgot!

Jane:its on wednesday!

Jungkook:Don't worry i already have a plan!i'm a genius you know!

Yeonwoo:So what is it?

Jungkook:*tells them the plan*

A few minutes later..

Nancy's POV

Nancy:*went out of the bathroom after taking a bath*

I took some nice clothes from my closet and wear it.

I brush my hair and put a little makeup,and went downstairs and saw my unnies and jungkook gathering together.

Nancy:Guys?whats up?

Jungkook&others:*Flinch*

Jane:Oh youre here?!

Jungkook:H-hey! lets eat!,the food is ready!