He's Crazily Inlove with You

Nancy's POV

I shut the door close and slowly fell down because of what just happened a while ago...

He kissed me!

No!i let him kiss me!shit!

What is happening to you again nancy?!!

I'm still nervous and my heart won't stop beating so fast.

I stayed there for a while to calm myself.Then i went to the bathroom to shower.

When I'm done,i dry myself then i wore my bathrobe before i went out of the bathroom.

I was busy drying my hair then i noticed my phone.I just thought of logging in my account on instagram.

I'm surprised that i still remember it's password!

I lie down on my bed before i opened it.

My jaw drop when i saw lotsss of message in it.But only one cought my eye.My tears started flowing when i saw his messages.

My Kookie💞

O

ctober 26,2017

Nancy....please don't leave me...I'll wait for you no matter what!Just Please..... don't leave me...i can't live without you my mallows....keep fighting there for yourself...I'll be waiting for you here...

April 13,2017

Hey mallows...Happy Birthday..my wish for you is to get well soon.I felt so lonely and empty....this might sound funny but...i celebrated our anniversary alone in my apartment.Please wake up as soon as possible so we could celebrate together....I missed you baby..

April 13,2018

Happy Birthday Aenan...it's been 1 year and i still hope you wake up.Please don't leave me. I'll wait for you...

April 13,2019

Happy Birthday My Mallows💖....I want to see you soon,I missed you so much.Today is your 24th birthday and it's sad that were not be able to celebrate together....Please wake up soon,I'm still waiting...

April 13,2020

Happy Birthday Baby🎁🎉...I just wanna say that this year was supposed to be our wedding year...Please wake up so we could continue our dream...I'm still waiting nancy...

April 13,2021

Happy Birthday baby🎉🎊💖...When will you wake up?Its been 5 years and I'm still waiting,I always wait nancy...I'll wait no matter how long it takes. I want to fulfill our dreams and that is....to marry you...to have children...live together forever.I missed you and i love you💖

"You....are a bad boyfriend jungkook!!"
I said as i wipe my tears that keeps falling.

"You're making me feel bad!"

"Why....do you love me like that?you're so dramatic pabo!!!" I shouted even thought there's no one here in my room.

I put my phone down on my chest and just closed my eyes because my chest hurt and I'm getting tired of crying.

The Next day

"Your eyes are swollen!" Eunwoo said as he stared at me with a worried expression.

I sighed
"It's nothing,I'll just wear sunglasses to hide it" i said and took a sandwich then ate it.

"What is happening to you?" He sighed dramatically